NIKE AIR FLOW RETRO

My connect just hit me up about these,told him to hold me my size in em' gonna check em' out soon

Very nice. I hope these end up on NDC eventually. The twitter said they would not release this weekend, but didn't outright say they weren't coming at all as they have with other releases.

Nice Flows Rapido27!  I see an avalanche about to happen in the background
tongue.gif
jk!  Hopefully I can scoop a pair this weekend

These sold out pretty fast in sf/bay area ... I hear only 500 pairs were released, so that may explain the ridiculous eBay prices for those wondering.

Thanks Mints for your comment & I hope you can get ur hands on this with reasonable price
smokin.gif

BTW, does anyone know the detailed info about the black one & khaki one that showed up on CT the other day?
As far as I've searched on the web......., sold exclusively at the store-front of Selfridges in UK?? And there were only 20 pairs each???
Never heard of such store's name before and it's making me wonder why this type of simple colorways have to be that limited...............
5_215.jpg

Originally Posted by zyr12

There was 18 pairs each I think, sold out in 20 minutes in London.

Thanks Z for the info of em.
Sounds like it's impossible to get my hands on these
mad.gif
But 18 pairs in total?!?! I wonder what kind of limited release they are.

The tonals were a hyper strike release exclusive to Selfridges only. Selfridges is a well know department store in London that has an exclusive Nike space in the store.

Originally Posted by ta2and0

Thanks Mints for your comment & I hope you can get ur hands on this with reasonable price
smokin.gif

BTW, does anyone know the detailed info about the black one & khaki one that showed up on CT the other day?
As far as I've searched on the web......., sold exclusively at the store-front of Selfridges in UK?? And there were only 20 pairs each???
Never heard of such store's name before and it's making me wonder why this type of simple colorways have to be that limited...............
5_215.jpg
those Black & Whites r sexy as hell:.

Thanks for more info, guys.
Haven't thought about hyper strike since i somehow haven't heard that term for a quite long time.
But still, 18 pairs worldwide is just too unrealistic for the company like Nike to move their factory running
especially considering what they've announced while ago as the company's future plan though.

Haven't thought about hyper strike since i somehow haven't heard that term for a quite long time.
But still, 18 pairs worldwide is just too unrealistic for the company like Nike to move their factory running
especially considering what they've announced while ago as the company's future plan though.
eek.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 did you type this in cantonese and then use babelfish to translate to english?

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

eek.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 did you type this in cantonese and then use babelfish to translate to english?

roll.gif

Cantonese translator?!
What an impressive guess!!
Do u want a cockie for that, smart man?

Cantonese translator?!
What an impressive guess!!
Do u want a cockie for that, smart man?

I don't think that's what he was after...

For those of you that missed them, don't worry. They are going to be dropping again soon in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom