Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shoe, any release date? Didn't see one on the pages. Might wait and see if they sit. If not probably have to cop

With EOH confirming that these wont be exclusives, i think it's safe to say that i'm going to hold off on copping these knowing that i will get them later on discount. Not feeling dudes camping out for foams.

Originally Posted by OG XXs

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

I heard these drop in August for 225

word i hope the August part is rite

I thought the Duncan's were $225?  They have pro's releasing this summer and fall for $190 so it would be weird they would raise these to $225.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by OG XXs

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

I heard these drop in August for 225

word i hope the August part is rite

I thought the Duncan's were $225?  They have pro's releasing this summer and fall for $190 so it would be weird they would raise these to $225.

these will not be 225
eyes.gif

i just cant get crazy over foams with this silvery/black top on em. killed it after cactuses.
pine pros over these for me

After copping a another pair of royals today the manager at sport zone told me that these drop sometime in May. 

Originally Posted by youngcurse

After copping a another pair of royals today the manager at sport zone told me that these drop sometime in May. 
I hope he knows what he is talking about considering there hasn't been any confirmation from anywhere legit saying it's May which is literally weeks away.

^ Thx for the vid.

Pretty excited now...just goes to show that foams can look horrible with the tight factory lacing....but once done correctly...look golden on the feet!!

Damn!!! Looks like I'm bout to spend 225 for some foams. Those just look to dope!!!  All black w/ a candy apple bottom
pimp.gif

Copped!!

so $225 is confirmed? I didn't have the patience to sit through 6 minutes of rambling on that video

Originally Posted by nimhet

so $225 is confirmed? I didn't have the patience to sit through 6 minutes of rambling on that video

Its all speculation for everyone as far as I'm concerned.  Dude in the video says $225.

Hmmmm....no patience to sit through a 6 minute video......but patience to wait 1+ hour for the answer to your question.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But $225 c'mon nike

This dude doing the review is straight ignorant. It needs some serious editing.....just saying.Being funny is one thing and being ignorant is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom