Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kopNkicks

This dude doing the review is straight ignorant. It needs some serious editing.....just saying.Being funny is one thing and being ignorant is another.
i watched one of his vids a while back and since then...i mute them all
laugh.gif

FIRST VID I SAW WASNT SO BAD BUT HE OD'D LOL... BUT HIS VID ON THE HUARACHE OG RETRO IS COMEDY!

Sneakgeekz has a way better vid of these foams.
But 225 wow it will be a gametime situation wit them.

225 retail for thin foam with weird shape and the many defects that have been posted about recently, 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, honestly i would like to thank nike, i didnt think it would be this easy to stop buying kicks
smile.gif
more money for good old quality bud!!

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

225 retail for thin foam with weird shape and the many defects that have been posted about recently, 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, honestly i would like to thank nike, i didnt think it would be this easy to stop buying kicks
smile.gif
lmao, you off the hook...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by nimhet

so $225 is confirmed? I didn't have the patience to sit through 6 minutes of rambling on that video

Its all speculation for everyone as far as I'm concerned.  Dude in the video says $225.

Hmmmm....no patience to sit through a 6 minute video......but patience to wait 1+ hour for the answer to your question.
roll.gif

what's even more funnier is that he said it within 1 minute lol

Don' t take his word for it. Dude also said all Jordan retro's were going to be $160 in one of his videos because the 13s were.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

roll.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif

i think ima going to have to 2nd that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

so $225 is confirmed? I didn't have the patience to sit through 6 minutes of rambling on that video

Its all speculation for everyone as far as I'm concerned.  Dude in the video says $225.

Hmmmm....no patience to sit through a 6 minute video......but patience to wait 1+ hour for the answer to your question.
roll.gif

what's even more funnier is that he said it within 1 minute lol
I didn't even start the video because it was 6 min long...all these guys and their videos just talk non sense so I don't even bother.  If it was like a 1 min video I would probably watch

Originally Posted by OG XXs

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

I heard these drop in August for 225

word i hope the August part is rite

I thought the Duncan's were $225?  They have pro's releasing this summer and fall for $190 so it would be weird they would raise these to $225.

Duncan's will be 225 and so will these.

roll.gif

I know dude obviously has no common sense, since all he has to do is fast forward the vid
smile.gif
. Its not speculation they will be $225!!

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

roll.gif

I know dude obviously has no common sense, since all he has to do is fast forward the vid
smile.gif
. Its not speculation they will be $225!!

sounds like you are an authority on these with that comment about the retail price....so can you give us a release date too?

hopefully that price tag will bring less people out to the stores and buy them.. cant wait to see them in person.. wish i had them for the summer..

Originally Posted by purplehazen

hopefully that price tag will bring less people out to the stores and buy them.. cant wait to see them in person.. wish i had them for the summer..

yea maybe the hype will go bye bye now an everyone will go back to jordans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom