Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Concord’ – New Images

had to double up this AM
on breakfast burritos
hopefully the r kellys are next before bread 

Lmao at these people thinking this was an easy cop because of the anti-bot movement. Nobody wanted these. My 80 year old grandmother could've successfully copped online if she tried

It's funny to me how dudes don't know how to read or just don't pay attention to detail; only on their shoes.

Last edited:
Yeah I just went on NDC, to see if I could add them to my cart and was able to. Looks like I'll wait until the price comes down. Looks like these maybe didn't sell as well as the Metallic Volt Foams.

I didn't cop, but to each his own. If this is what you like, then it's what you like. What some of you guys cop, has no affect on me whatsoever. If you copped , great. Glad to hear it was an easy cop. If you don't like them, why are you even in this thread? It never fails, there's always a few that feel the need to knock what other people like and wear. I just don't get some of the folks out there. There are plenty of other threads to read, some that aren't for you, some that are. Why not look for a thread that you like and interested in, and discuss your views and opinions in there? You have made it clear you don't like these and you aren't going to buy them, so leave. Better yet, tell us what you guy wear, what is straight fire and what the rest of us need to buy, and we will do it. We will all try to be alike and try purchase the same items exact items eveyone else has. Not because we like them, but because someone else doesn't agree with what we like.

I didn't cop, but to each his own. If this is what you like, then it's what you like. What some of you guys cop, has no affect on me whatsoever. If you copped , great. Glad to hear it was an easy cop. If you don't like them, why are you even in this thread? It never fails, there's always a few that feel the need to knock what other people like and wear. I just don't get some of the folks out there. There are plenty of other threads to read, some that aren't for you, some that are. Why not look for a thread that you like and interested in, and discuss your views and opinions in there? You have made it clear you don't like these and you aren't going to buy them, so leave. Better yet, tell us what you guy wear, what is straight fire and what the rest of us need to buy, and we will do it. We will all try to be alike and try purchase the same items exact items eveyone else has. Not because we like them, but because someone else doesn't agree with what we like.
well put...100% agree

well put...100% agree
Thanks. It gets old. Every thread I go into, every shoe I purchase there is always a few on there with negative comments. I buy what I like, and I can care less about how anyone else feels. If they don't like it, they should just move along. I just can't understand why they even go into threads if they don't like the shoe. I mean, there's plenty of styles and diff shoes I don't like, the last thing I do is go trolling into that thread. I don't care for the shoe, so obviously I don't need to be In there. Congrats to all who copped, had them in my cart and thought long and hard about it. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Have dropped quite a bit of $$$ in the last month alone. Plus, there is a couple of other pairs I'm on the hunt for.

Thanks. It gets old. Every thread I go into, every shoe I purchase there is always a few on there with negative comments. I buy what I like, and I can care less about how anyone else feels. If they don't like it, they should just move along. I just can't understand why they even go into threads if they don't like the shoe. I mean, there's plenty of styles and diff shoes I don't like, the last thing I do is go trolling into that thread. I don't care for the shoe, so obviously I don't need to be In there. Congrats to all who copped, had them in my cart and thought long and hard about it. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Have dropped quite a bit of $$$ in the last month alone. Plus, there is a couple of other pairs I'm on the hunt for.
no problemo...i would have preferred a retro of dr. dooms but as we all know nike isn't into retro'ing classic foams recently...which is understandable in a way but i will be holding out on foams until they release something "i" like emphasis on the i...i just was never the type to buy something off of hype and what the majority like...don't get me wrong i've bought sneakers that have been hyped but it was cuz i liked them and saw myself wearing them...but for me to knocc another grown man or little kid on what they bought or like is against my code...but that will never stop, people hate for many reasons and will never admit it

Still on NDC? Literally just placed my order.
Could care less what others think or that these aint on the yeezy foam hype level. I'm 30 years old i don't need "weatherman" or "thermal" foams. Just give me dope color ways and keep all the gimmicky stuff . If this is a sign that Foam hype is dying down than even better for me. Loved the fact that I slept in, woke up and placed an order on a new colorway of a shoe that I loved since day one. Of course all it takes is certain colorways and all that is gone, but for today I'll take it.

Still on NDC? Literally just placed my order.
Could care less what others think or that these aint on the yeezy foam hype level. I'm 30 years old i don't need "weatherman" or "thermal" foams. Just give me dope color ways and keep all the gimmicky stuff . If this is a sign that Foam hype is dying down than even better for me. Loved the fact that I slept in, woke up and placed an order on a new colorway of a shoe that I loved since day one. Of course all it takes is certain colorways and all that is gone, but for today I'll take it.

This speach is honorable and all but all signs are that these can and will be had for below retail.

This speach is honorable and all but all signs are that these can and will be had for below retail.

I never have such luck at size 13. Last time I got foams on discount was the OG pearls lol

The 4th of July KD's the other day lingered around NDC like this and come the next day they were gone. I know its a totally different shoe but we're in the age were everyone is a "sneakerhead" so when you see something you want you want you gotta get it . I guess we'll see tomorrow if these do that same.

I have a nagging feeling that eventually when these finally sell out and are no longer available at retail a few years from now people are gonna be screaming about how dope this colorway is much they love this sneaker. If i'm not mistaken I remember when the original concord 11's came out in 1995 and just about everybody I know could not stand them and I only saw like 1 or 2 people with them that whole year in east new york and bed stuy brooklyn where they sat on shelves for god knows how long

I never have such luck at size 13. Last time I got foams on discount was the OG pearls lol

The 4th of July KD's the other day lingered around NDC like this and come the next day they were gone. I know its a totally different shoe but we're in the age were everyone is a "sneakerhead" so when you see something you want you want you gotta get it . I guess we'll see tomorrow if these do that same.

Just keep that nike receipt in case you get them for below retail. Just return the nike pair :smile:

Just keep that nike receipt in case you get them for below retail. Just return the nike pair :smile:

Oh I will no doubt! NDC saved me a trip and gas to Nike Santa Monica this morning so I'm not mad at that. Although I do have $15 FTL rewards and the bday coupon to try. If the FTL near me still has a 13 I think i'll hit them up. Saving any $ def helps!

Back
Top Bottom