Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

By the time stealth's came out I was done with foams so I didnt care for any of the colors that released...so to me the last good cw was the coppers

Yea I've been researching and trying to find a solid release date for the Asteroids, and the two dates that show up the most are October 26, 2013, and December 21, 2013. But I doubt Nike would release the Gamma Blue AJ11's the same day as the Asteroids on Dec. 21.

i like how the tiger stripes are "ghosted". it seems like part of the foam upper is matte and part is shiny/3m, which would be sick. i can do without the 3m laces though, seems like a bit much. if the laces and eyestay are black, i'm def. down for a pair.

and i agree with dude about stealth foams. those are def. the best foams to come out recently or ever for that matter, imo of course. stealths and anthracites are easily top 7 foams all time, again imo.

i like how the tiger stripes are "ghosted". it seems like part of the foam upper is matte and part is shiny/3m, which would be sick. i can do without the 3m laces though, seems like a bit much. if the laces and eyestay are black, i'm def. down for a pair.

and i agree with dude about stealth foams. those are def. the best foams to come out recently or ever for that matter, imo of course. stealths and anthracites are easily top 7 foams all time, again imo.
based on that picture the upper is just matte and shiny and the only thing 3m on the shoe is the laces

after the weathermans and this other hideous one, these are actually quiet ok and I admit I will cop a pair, maybe 2!

I wonder if they decided to release these instead of the blackouts and does anybody know how long it takes nike to make shoes after designing I heard it was a year

I wonder if they decided to release these instead of the blackouts and does anybody know how long it takes nike to make shoes after designing I heard it was a year

I think it is a lot less than a year.

I guess they do most of the design work on the computer, since the Foams are already existing, they probably have a fixed scheme and play around with colour and design versions. Then they make several samples and decide upon which looks best for them. After approval the factories maybe need 4 weeks for preproduction and then assembly is done depending on the number. The material purchase in the factories is also done pretty quick.

I guess the step that takes longest is deciding on the colorway and then approving it within Nike, so Gentry or whoever is doing that.

I would be more interested in the number of shoes they produce of a Foam or Kobe per size and version and if they also combine colours, just to save on the assembly side!

By the time stealth's came out I was done with foams so I didnt care for any of the colors that released...so to me the last good cw was the coppers
welp, too bad you're wrong, cuz that phoenix penny is probably top 3 all time with foams as far as im concerned, and i got

da coppers.

welp, too bad you're wrong, cuz that phoenix penny is probably top 3 all time with foams as far as im concerned, and i got

da coppers.

Na I I totally disagree with you on those Phoenix joints....to me they were wack...I can't get down with that shiny looking foam material there using now a days

da coppers.
Na I I totally disagree with you on those Phoenix joints....to me they were wack...I can't get down with that shiny looking foam material there using now a days
its da SAME sheen as da coppers though
laugh.gif

and those are actually a color he played in.

i dunno where wack and phoenix penny foams come in da same sentence..like those are almost universally loved.

Lol mayb it's just bcuz I'm sick of foams all together...only pairs I still have are royals and 02 pearls I sold every other pair I once owned

I wish I new what Nike was thinking with all this camo, Asteroids, and weatherman stuff. In my opinion this shoe would be clean without the camo. I'm a huge fan of the volt so I would def snag a pair up if it didn't have the camp. There's just no need for it. It just gives Nike the justification to tack on another $20 to the retail price I guess...

Back
Top Bottom