Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

Newer pics looking better.
Down to one pair of foams now tho. 07 royals :frown:
I used to be loaded too :lol:

Not sure what the hate is. Aside from the print(which you can BARELY see), its a well executed colorway.

I totally agree with you that is an excellent colorway. There's just no need for the print accept for nike to tack on an extra $20 to the retail price. Atleast im guessing these will be retailed at $250 instead of $230.

smokin.gif
 w/ black 3M laces IMO.

Ok.. I previously labeled these as doo doo makers..
I'm officially retracting my statement..
These ain't that bad.. Not great tho..

Yeah these grew on me a lot. Seeing more pics at different angles helped especially seeing on foot pics but don't know if I'll go out of my way to cop

Yeah these grew on me a lot. Seeing more pics at different angles helped especially seeing on foot pics but don't know if I'll go out of my way to cop

I am on the same boat as you lol.

They look awesome in that picture of Wale. I know I wont feel the same way when they are in my hands and I see the tiger stripes though. :frown:

IMO even with the new pics joints are still wack....only thing I do like is the 3m lace's

Not bad. Would probably be better with a black lace liner (not sure what else to call it :lol:). I have the Pewters though so I won't be copping.

Back
Top Bottom