Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

SO THEY CAN TAKE A LEGIT NEON SOLE AND PUT THEM ON FOAMPOSITES… A SMACK IN THE FACE TO WHAT THE CACTUS FOAMS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE

I've heard that they're going to be a very early 2014 release; and it makes sense considering the safari's and asteroids are supposed to drop within this year.

I'm glad the tiger stripes aren't extremely visible and the green is crazy. Nike new what they where doing releasing these loud over the top cws all year then tease us with this simple well executed shoe. Bravo jb

I've heard that they're going to be a very early 2014 release; and it makes sense considering the safari's and asteroids are supposed to drop within this year.

Ill be patiently waiting for this day to cop my pairs and make them dissappear 8)

i like these! So im hoping they sit like safari's did on ndc= swoosh!!!!! :tongue:

When retro Blue and Copper foams dropped none of the whats in people was copppin those

So one of best foams to release will sit again

And I will get cop 3-4 pairs like I did of the Coppers

Last edited:
I love the volt. Will see how these make me feel as RD gets closer. Most likely copping. 

Not sure why so much love for these. They are yet another fugly foamposite in a line of junk releases over the past year. They aren't as bad as most but still they aren't on the level of the "normal" looking foams. Easy pass for me

Camo on eveythang........
mean.gif

The print on these is so un-necessary. The 3m, and the contrast between the silver & green is nice. If I didnt have so many of these colors, I'd probably cop these.

Between my pewters, silver pros, hoh greens, and gym greens, I find these redundant and un-necessary.

Still a nice foam tho.

If these price drop to like $150 like I've seen the thermals and weathermans I may consider scooping these up because the colorway is definitely clean. It's just the uneccessary print that makes not be able to see myself paying full retail for them.

will be interesting to see, if the will release soon or will be pushed back to late 2014!

I don't think these will sit like the graphic foams. But we shall see. I wouldn't mind getting them

Back
Top Bottom