Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

been trying to get these since the riots here last year... It was so nuts out there...and nobody got em! (minus the rumors of HOH employees getting them) ... what's a good price for DS 9.5? any chance these release sometime in the near future? I kinda doubt it...although the rumors of a quick strike at this yrs all star game are out there.. (doubt it, just the barkley posite)

Don't know how true it is.... But DMV sneakers on twitter just tweeted galaxy foam restock in Houston but no specifics....anyone heard this?

where the re-release info come from? i find it hard to believe. at least not for retail..

anyone think these will ever re-release? can't justify copping them for 1k... But have thought about saving 7-800 and doing it... LOL... ****...

There's also some of these floating around on ebay if anyone wants one. It's awesome! I got one for me and one for a friend! 
had not seen these at all last yr... Why are they coming around now? That print doesn't even match any kicks that are being released...

Finally ds for 700.00
please tell me what looks off about them, sice the fakes dont look anything like the authentic one..
%24(KGrHqN,!k0FD4Q1jDDNBRGGJH3zQw~~60_12.JPG
 example...

had not seen these at all last yr... Why are they coming around now? That print doesn't even match any kicks that are being released...
I don't quite know, but it's cool looking and I copped. I do think they should have released some snaps to match the all-star prints for

this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom