Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Repped, thanks for the info

I can only tell you about on court experience:

it sometimes accidentally happens that you fall down after body contact and slide on the ground and so do your shoes, so that was when I got scratches, as well as when you jump to the hoop or for a rebound and you unintentionally touch your inner ankles, then the inner sides of both shoes get scratched.

I can only tell you about on court experience:

it sometimes accidentally happens that you fall down after body contact and slide on the ground and so do your shoes, so that was when I got scratches, as well as when you jump to the hoop or for a rebound and you unintentionally touch your inner ankles, then the inner sides of both shoes get scratched.
Yeah I tried to these on court and don't plan on doing it again

Any of y'all drop grands on these yet?
won an auction for a DS 10.5 pair on ebay for $780 free shipping
happy.gif

^^^ there are no restocks that I know of. only know of "delayed" releases due to the crime that was happening over these.

^^^ there are no restocks that I know of. only know of "delayed" releases due to the crime that was happening over these.
Where was there crime over these? These aren't even all that, I seen some kid in Safeway, in San Francisco wearing them....I was like eh, not my cup of tea.

Just snagged a ds size 12
Pair of these off eBay for $900 shipped. Dude wanted 1200 but I talked him down.

Back
Top Bottom