Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

please tell me what looks off about them, sice the fakes dont look anything like the authentic one..
%24(KGrHqN,!k0FD4Q1jDDNBRGGJH3zQw~~60_12.JPG
 example...
Yea those look suspect to me. Look at the stitching on the toe box. It might just be the angle, but they look like theres a huge gap. Definitely need more angles to be sure their authentic.

Yea those look suspect to me. Look at the stitching on the toe box. It might just be the angle, but they look like theres a huge gap. Definitely need more angles to be sure their authentic.
they look authentic, the only thing that looks weird is the shoe that you have layed out on the box ( the left pair) the back part of the sole looks a tad bit weird. maybe its the angle of the picture. Did someone sole swap the sole the shoe?

they look authentic, the only thing that looks weird is the shoe that you have layed out on the box ( the left pair) the back part of the sole looks a tad bit weird. maybe its the angle of the picture. Did someone sole swap the sole the shoe?

Would you please stop talking about them, you obviously do not own them.

Thanks for everyone's positive response... I was going post more pics but I see that people that don't own the are ready to hate lol

Still got my pair on ice, saw some cat camping at the mall with these on... He legit stuck tape to the bottoms of them and was walking around like a manniquin all day 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Still got my pair on ice, saw some cat camping at the mall with these on... He legit stuck tape to the bottoms of them and was walking around like a manniquin all day 
roll.gif

Must be his pride and joy of his collection.

That's sad, I dropped almost a g on mine and wear them like any other shoe, scuffed a couple times too. :lol:

**** that Im trying to get my pair for under a g and putting these into the rotation. Probably wear at least 1-2 a month. Why have such an beautiful and unique shoe just to sit in the box and show ur boys when they come over? I've never understood that. If you want to "collect" them, then get 2 pair. I wear shoes, not worship them.

Also, not sure this is the right place to ask, but why do some of the boxes not have the price on them. Or not even the perforated edges like the price tag was ripped off. Every pair of shoes Ive ever bought has always had the retail price sideways on the box. But I've seen a lot of foams without them. Are they still legit?

**** that Im trying to get my pair for under a g and putting these into the rotation. Probably wear at least 1-2 a month. Why have such an beautiful and unique shoe just to sit in the box and show ur boys when they come over? I've never understood that. If you want to "collect" them, then get 2 pair. I wear shoes, not worship them.

Exactly...I spent too much money on them for them to just sit in the closet, I wear the hell out of mine.

Just got an email from jimmyjazz informing me I have a pair of galaxy foams in my cart. Extreme disrespect.

wait so did these restock as well in that major restock a couple days ago? i saw a pic with these and both of the recent yeezys along with the area 72s corks and a couple jordan retros but im trying to figure out if the pic was real smh

Got a question for y'all that have owned and worn the Galaxies regularly. How easily does that print on the upper scuff off? I was considering getting a pair of Galaxies in a trade, but I always had my doubts about how well the upper holds up. I've seen pics where if they got scuffed, you just see white underneath, but I wasn't sure how easily that can happen. Any insight would be good, thanks.

Got a question for y'all that have owned and worn the Galaxies regularly. How easily does that print on the upper scuff off? I was considering getting a pair of Galaxies in a trade, but I always had my doubts about how well the upper holds up. I've seen pics where if they got scuffed, you just see white underneath, but I wasn't sure how easily that can happen. Any insight would be good, thanks.
Practically if you accidently something like a chair or drag you feet once they scuff abit. The galaxy print is really easy to scratch off even after a game of basketball (what they are meant for) they scuff up real bad. I have quite few scuff marks on mine. Regular plain foam need to take a beating in order for paint to come off. Unless you're super careful with your shoes, you'll end up scuffing them alittle after a few wears

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom