Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Can anyone help me check this pair.. I think it's legit, just need to be extra sure. Thanks!

With better lighting:

Last edited:
Can anyone help me check this pair.. I think it's legit, just need to be extra sure. Thanks!

With better lighting:

How can you not tell what a real foam look like by just taking a glance of it, foamposites are the most obvious shoes to tell in history, yes there real

Last edited:
Boutta trade this chick her ex's nds galaxy foams for a new iphone 4 lmao this is unbelievable had to tell someone. Pics to come i still cant beleive it myself

Boutta trade this chick her ex's nds galaxy foams for a new iphone 4 lmao this is unbelievable had to tell someone. Pics to come i still cant beleive it myself

Congrats! Obviously she wants to get all her ex's stuff out of her way for whatever price :tongue:

how much are these going for now?

got a pair on deck for $1250usd international shipped (i am buying)

what does everyone think?

I cant believe these are going for 1000+

these were the first release which led to riots and shops not even opening, so considering all the history of the Galaxy it is probably the most famous Foam, since it was the first on of its kind and impact, so if you get them for below $1500, go for it!

these were the first release which led to riots and shops not even opening, so considering all the history of the Galaxy it is probably the most famous Foam, since it was the first on of its kind and impact, so if you get them for below $1500, go for it!

I assume you are speaking only of Foams that caused riots, etc., correct?

Because such incidents taking place over sneakers long pre-date that release.

I have a guy selling a VNDS 10.5 for $800. He said they were only worn once and they look pretty good. The only problem is he's missing the flight tag. Do I pull the trigger?

$800 aint bad at all but i've seen alot of size 10.5 around. That seems to be the most popular size to sell or something.  I was able to find my size 11 for $700 shipped, but it didn't come with the hang tag either, which wasn't a problem for me since I wear mine and would never leave the tag on while wearing them like some people. Depending on how bad you want them, I would try to talk him down a little if possible. 

This lady here in S Korea has a pair of DS 10.5 Galaxys (my size) she said $1500 quick... i just laughed and walked out of the store

So you wear size 10.5 - 12?
Double sock gang... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom