Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Sorry to chime in here, Ive been on NT for 10 years now and rarely comment, but Nike knows exactly what they are doing. Yes we all want this very exclusive shoe for many reasons. For those that actually still wear shoes, for those who collect, and for those to resell. But nike unfortunately has to look after themselves as usual. With the amount of releases coming out this weekend and the traffic on the site, its not worth it to have the site crash over the one "uber shoe" everyone wants. They are better to pull if from launching. This also helps promote the other pairs of shoes that are in a way getting "over looked" because of the exclusivity of the Galaxys. Its sad to say but Nike has us by the balls and its true. They do a perfect job at branding and marketing to the Sneakerheads. Don't get me wrong, im just as upset as the next one, especially because they initially were supposed to release them online, but all this *****ing and complaining about Nike is just a waste of a good message board.

Just know in another week that will be another exclusive release and another and another, and 3 weeks from now everyone will forget about this Galaxy release. The shoe game has changed in many ways for the good and bad. But there will always be another shoe ready in the wings to come out or create another thread.

Lives will be lost. Nike don't give a damn about thier customers.
laugh.gif
I can just picture Phil Knight in a office laughing his @ss off.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Shorty at Da Villa looked mad disappointed that Pittsburgh wasn't gettin em. I like em but I honestly couldn't see myself rockin em so I aint trippin
I totally believe it. When I went to get the red foams at sneaker downtown ole chick was in there
talking about "yeah we're getting em, but we're only gonna give them to our loyal customers." 

Needless to say she was totally off the mark. But yeah, I'm swole nowhere here is getting them, I

have a job so I can't go to a different city and if they're not on ndc then its not an option. What part 

of Pittsburgh you from though? East side 15206 over here.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

anybody know whats good with HOH columbus?

They will have them, my friend is lining up tomorrow, doesn't know if people are already lined up though

From what I've heard they aren't letting people line up until 6am Thursday

laugh.gif
This thread has been great we got people snitching on one another, week long campouts, Nike pulling the rug from everyone's feet.

It can only get better come friday.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

anybody know whats good with HOH columbus?

They will have them, my friend is lining up tomorrow, doesn't know if people are already lined up though

From what I've heard they aren't letting people line up until 6am Thursday

Friend called them and they said you can line up 24 hours prior

Originally Posted by TxSole

I guess camping isnt that stupid anymore huh? Lol

It's always been stupid.  Anyone who realistically thought they were going to get a pair from NDC is kidding themselves.  All NDC did was start the complaining on Tuesday night instead of Friday night.

[table][tr][td]
Sup NT FAM! Since this is a Galaxy Foam Thread I might need your help by opening the youtube link below for me to win a Galaxy Foams.

nbutq9.jpg

Thanks NT Fam!!!
glasses.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Its nice to see that Gentry is now screwing over even more nike fans rather than just jordan heads..... and for people saying "Nike knows what it is doing"...obviously they dont! We have been getting calls for 4 weeks about these at Burn Rubber in detroit (but since we have a HOH in the area, we cant get these). My point is that each store could have 200 of these and still sell out, and my guess is that it would be the same in every city.

All things considered if they released 20k pairs they would sell out and it would still be extremely limited, but instead they will do this 16-30 pairs per store, keep it under 2500 pairs and let the hype kill on the secondary market. Which is dumb because they could see more of that final amount if they just released more pairs or raised prices.

Either way, good luck to everyone and be safe out there.

Originally Posted by ufbaseball15

Sorry to chime in here, Ive been on NT for 10 years now and rarely comment, but Nike knows exactly what they are doing. Yes we all want this very exclusive shoe for many reasons. For those that actually still wear shoes, for those who collect, and for those to resell. But nike unfortunately has to look after themselves as usual. With the amount of releases coming out this weekend and the traffic on the site, its not worth it to have the site crash over the one "uber shoe" everyone wants. They are better to pull if from launching. This also helps promote the other pairs of shoes that are in a way getting "over looked" because of the exclusivity of the Galaxys. Its sad to say but Nike has us by the balls and its true. They do a perfect job at branding and marketing to the Sneakerheads. Don't get me wrong, im just as upset as the next one, especially because they initially were supposed to release them online, but all this *****ing and complaining about Nike is just a waste of a good message board.

Just know in another week that will be another exclusive release and another and another, and 3 weeks from now everyone will forget about this Galaxy release. The shoe game has changed in many ways for the good and bad. But there will always be another shoe ready in the wings to come out or create another thread.

Cosign every single word. I actually had to reset my pw and log in just to say, this thread and this entire wave of beasts is so absolutely ridiculous...greedy...and NEEDY. This post concord wave is 10x worse than the post tiffany beasts...every release isnt the freakin PIGEONS. And by the way, camping outside for 5 days for freakin foams is UNHEARD OF. What is with these 2012 kids?

And low key, the sentiment that nike doesnt care about its customers is ironic because they took the foams off of NDC BECAUSE they care about their customers. NDC wouldve been on some DDoS stuff if they hadnt taken those shoes off, and the got more than just this sorry release to care about.

At the end of the day folks

They're foams

Lol

At no point will sleeping outside like a rat for shoes you will either sell, look at, or wear until your OTHER hypebeast friends dont care, will ever be acceptable.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Originally Posted by ufbaseball15

Cosign every single word. I actually had to reset my pw and log in just to say, this thread and this entire wave of beasts is so absolutely ridiculous...greedy...and NEEDY. This post concord wave is 10x worse than the post tiffany beasts...every release isnt the freakin PIGEONS. And by the way, camping outside for 5 days for freakin foams is UNHEARD OF. What is with these 2012 kids?
I agree. Kids today are something else. I don't know how they can afford to cop shoes every month with multiple releases in a month. I have a full time job and still can't keep up with the releases Nike is putting out. I've never camped out and I'm not going to start now. We can all reminisce about the times when we can just walk into a store and cop a pair with ease, but time has change along with these new breed of beasts.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Wow...Nike just screwed a lot of pple. They've become a serious joke.

Who got screwed?Dog the site WAS GONNA CRASH, and time out, and they wouldve run thru the shoes in 2 minutes...if you think you wouldve gotten these shoes on NDC youve got to be joking.And did you have a pair reserved? Presold? Then there is no screwjob.

Originally Posted by nimhet

So where are all the pairs that were suppose to be on ndc going? mom and pop?

That's what I'd like to know...I wish these weren't limited cause I actually like these
30t6p3b.gif

It would have been a lottery getting them online anyway
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Originally Posted by rillo561

Wow...Nike just screwed a lot of pple. They've become a serious joke.

Who got screwed?Dog the site WAS GONNA CRASH, and time out, and they wouldve run thru the shoes in 2 minutes...if you think you wouldve gotten these shoes on NDC youve got to be joking.And did you have a pair reserved? Presold? Then there is no screwjob.
I think people keep on forgetting that in order for a shoe to sell out NDC or anywhere somebody has to actually buy them. So telling everyone that they wouldn't have a chance on NDC because the site would crash or because they would sell out quick isn't completely true because you don't know if they would've been one of the people to get through or one of the quick buyers that's the cause of a shoe selling out. Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom