Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by badaznboy22

talkin about gettin screwed....serramonte hoh daly city screwed everyone in the bay area....1st tellin ppl no wristband til wed 6am but they gave out numbers on sunday to exchange for wristbands...then when today came at 6am security tell ppl each person they can get the entire package (all 4 galaxy shoes)if you got a wristband..hundreds of ppl but basically only TOP 15-20 PPL gettin em since u can get all 4 galaxy's!!!!!

SCREW N BOYCOTT SERRAMONTE MALL IN DALY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T EVER SHOP THERE AGAIN....

How much do you want to bet those are all the staff's friends? HOH in general is extremely shady, all over the country. I wish they didn't exist, or that Nike didn't give them exclusives on stuff. They're awful.

So Wait, ZERO Pairs To Be Released Online Now?

Nike Is Delivering A PHAT One To The Chin Of The Sneaker Community With This Release, And Sad Part Is, Dude's Are Taking It With A Smile On Their Faces
30t6p3b.gif

I'm Thru With This One Boys............... BRAVO! Nike BRAVO!

Taking it with a smile? What do you want people to do? Riot? C'mon, the reality is nothing can be done. I am resigned to not even trying for these. The lines are already formed a day out and I don't camp. It is what it is, and I'll be going for the KDIVs tomorrow night. These would have been a nice collector's pair but I'm not going to lose sleep over some gaudy foams!

Originally Posted by badaznboy22

talkin about gettin screwed....serramonte hoh daly city screwed everyone in the bay area....1st tellin ppl no wristband til wed 6am but they gave out numbers on sunday to exchange for wristbands...then when today came at 6am security tell ppl each person they can get the entire package (all 4 galaxy shoes)if you got a wristband..hundreds of ppl but basically only TOP 15-20 PPL gettin em since u can get all 4 galaxy's!!!!!

SCREW N BOYCOTT SERRAMONTE MALL IN DALY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T EVER SHOP THERE AGAIN....

For reals all 4! I guess I can cross them off the list. Was gonna go there for the Kobes only.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Nike has people brain washed.

Try walking into an Apple Store

At least Apple provides quality customer service and doesn't limit their product. You want something hot and new? Pre-order it and you are guaranteed it. At worst you wait a little while. Nike has horrible customer service, limits the most popular of their products, and their infrastructure doesn't support pre-orders to even gauge demand. To top it all off, their IT infrastructure is so poor they can't keep their website online for big release days, nor can they even fulfill all the orders they take (canceling orders over the weekend for Cement IV orders made in the first five minutes when it took 4 hrs to sell out). Apple customers get what they want and what they are promised!

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by TxSole

I guess camping isnt that stupid anymore huh? Lol
Kudos and good luck to those of you still out there, but you have to remember that you are sacrificing a lot for a shoe that probably cost nike less the $30 to make. You can always buy shoes and make money but lost time is lost...no way you're getting that back.  
Tough to imagine what someone's life is like if they can give up a week or more of their life for a $800 come up
eek.gif
eek.gif

By the way $10 an hour for 8 hours 5 days a week will yield the same results as waiting in line if u factor in the time spent on line. DO THE MATH if u worked 16 hours a day at McDonalds ($800 b4 taxes) instead of standing in line.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by TxSole

I guess camping isnt that stupid anymore huh? Lol
Kudos and good luck to those of you still out there, but you have to remember that you are sacrificing a lot for a shoe that probably cost nike less the $30 to make. You can always buy shoes and make money but lost time is lost...no way you're getting that back.  
Tough to imagine what someone's life is like if they can give up a week or more of their life for a $800 come up
eek.gif
eek.gif

By the way $8 an hour for 8 hours 5 days a week will yield the same results as waiting in line if u factor in the time spent on line. DO THE MATH if u worked 16 hours a day at McDonalds instead of standing in line
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The camping crowd isn't smart enough or is in denial about what productive hours are worth, even if it's a crap job. Also, if you have no job or are too lazy to go out and get one, camping out in a lawn chair all week is probably an enjoyable use of your time. For many of us it would be hell. If I'm gonna camp it isn't going to be on some urban or suburban concrete, that's for sure!

how do you not get bored camping for days? i hate waiting in line at the supermarket for 10 mins

Originally Posted by eyanks

how do you not get bored camping for days? i hate waiting in line at the supermarket for 10 mins

I tendd to drink so it makes me a drunk homeless camper. lol

right?!! I go nuts when I show up 2 hours before the mall opens on release day. I can't even imagine waiting for days. 

just a reminder...

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. YOU WILL BE BANNED!

This includes: Offers to hook up or pickup for "retail plus shipping", sig checks with items wanted/for sale in signature, free posting for the sake of advertising wants/needs and posting stockroom photos(pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) .

It doesn't matter what you're selling/buying or even for how much, TAKE IT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

I can guarantee you that atleast 10 people will suffer a suspension because they either did not know or they misinterpreted the rules. DON'T BE THAT GUY.

I really like the shoes but this is to much.... Pines mall is full of it & the hoh is no better

I think it's silly that these people go home and shower and what not. That isn't a camp out. The real people to get first dibs should be the ones who hold out the longest. If you leave, you should lose your spot imo.

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

So last night in fulton brooklyn NY, me and my boy decided to go to the gym around 2am, we come out and pass by jimmy jazz in fulton and to our surprise theirs not a lot of people here, we counted about 25 heads, and heard like 5 more came this morning.

kdswgy.jpg
SMH thats crazy lol but get it how you live
I guarantee!!! that some of those people in line actually work in the mom&pop rape spots that are on fulton st. Believe me there are about 6-7 different sneaker spots that get their own shipments and buy chain stores sneakers as well. And like three different stores are owned by the same entity...they'll make a call next and door or across the street for a shoe and it'll get brought over. Hindus and Sikhs run Fulton

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Is anyone else in Chi gonna try the auction at success I'm hoping they go for around 500$ he said they had 22 pairs

I went to some Yeezy 1 auctions here in Chicago, and believe me, prices were crazy. People were spending crazy money just to flex their muscle. I doubt that any auction Galaxy pairs will sell for $500. 

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Is anyone else in Chi gonna try the auction at success I'm hoping they go for around 500$ he said they had 22 pairs

Not me. I hate that place. I've gone in there twice and they've jacked me around cause I'm white. Wanted $425 for YOTR 7's last year and another time they told me to go down the street and find an ATM because they don't take anything other than cash. I wouldn't let Bobby Simmons and Co. rape my wallet under the premise of an "auction."

Originally Posted by BlaSiaN

I tendd to drink so it makes me a drunk homeless camper. lol

laugh.gif
dudes going on a 4 day bender

I spoke with some of the guys at Walters in Atlanta, they'd been out there since Sunday. Apparently they have 18 pairs and theres 22 guys in line. It was an odd site. there was a dog.... and a woman in red stretch pants...

I wish everyone the best of luck. Personally, this is the most hype i've seen for any shoes.

Back
Top Bottom