Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Don't blame Nike! Blame the unemployment rate!
Don't blame him, blame...
George-bush-dance.gif

While, the unemployment rate was rising he was uh? Dancing?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

i KNEW i shoulda bought the ones that were online last night for $400..........lol.

that was a STEAL compared to what they are gonna go for after tonight!!!!!!!!!

I thought you had St Louis pairs locked down.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

i KNEW i shoulda bought the ones that were online last night for $400..........lol.

but you and your boy are getting all the pairs in STL

So?  $*+%, buy them at $400, sell them for $1400............
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear yall dont think before yall post..........you just try to be the first one to say some slick $*+% and end up with blanks..........such as THIS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hoh chi on state street is full of crap Wed they said not gonna get em
Now they gave out bands.......this release is crazy cuz my mom and pop has the best Nike acc
They got titanium 23 and they won't get these. Anyone knw another spot in chi besides success

LMAOOOO!
roll.gif
My negro has come to the realization he's PROBABLY scratch that IS NOT getting them now.
laugh.gif
I'm sorry but this release is too funny. Prices on Ebay done reached $3500
indifferent.gif

I NEVER would have thought when we saw the pic of Gentry wearing the prototypes that we would see this, and it's only going to get worse.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I thought you had St Louis pairs locked down.

400? thats good deal

UNCONFIRMED REPORT of stabbing in Florida related to people waiting in line for these.

Just passing on what I've heard.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

REAL TALK.....

http://www.youtube.com/wa...qB9tVjTI&feature=related

This . This guy is lame sounds like he's just *****ing and complaining . Get over it dude we understand you don't wanna camp out for a pair of sneakers so all you gotta do is keep it moving and ignore it you can't sit there and try to tell people how to spend their money and their time . I do agree that camping out for a week is freaking outrageous and I know I would never do it but I couldn't give a sht if the next guy does . The longest I've waited in line was for the cements for about 7 hours technically 4 hrs and that felt like an eternity so for those who camped out f it y'all deserve it

Nothing will happen from Nike unless hundreds are injured or killed. These stores need to step up and say, 'I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS GARBAGE.' But I guess you can't say no to what Nike gives you. What a ruthless business plan they have initiated over the years.. Gone are the days where the product themselves did the talking, and in any town USA, you could get some legit products, no different than the people in larger metro areas.

If this release is horrible and multiple people get killed and hurt I expect the yeezy's to be produced more lol

Originally Posted by megatron

CRYING

24v4292.png

he found a really creative way to scam but the contract will be voided in any court of law. just went over this in my business law class last night: contracts made under direst can not be enforced. too bad if his son didnt say that he already sold his soul
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

LMAOOOO!
roll.gif
My negro has come to the realization he's PROBABLY scratch that IS NOT getting them now.
laugh.gif
I'm sorry but this release is too funny. Prices on Ebay done reached $3500
indifferent.gif

So?  $*+%, buy them at $400, sell them for $1400............
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear yall dont think before yall post..........you just try to be the first one to say some slick $*+% and end up with blanks..........such as THIS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!latnemadnuf si gnidear

$+*% this $+*% is on fox news orlando. what is happening to the hoh foams and the ndc pairs. I guess it must be nice to be a employee.

Back
Top Bottom