Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Too bad these arent coming out in New Orleans. None of the so called sneaker heads here could even afford retail so there would be no camping!

Originally Posted by attila the hun

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91
Lol. I cannot wait to see what happens after the smoke clears. I want to read about the carnage and what not. This is just an amazing thing to watch, good or bad. I feel like there is a shift taking place that will take this collecting thing back to the 80's. Another Sports Illustrated cover? 
We've been past that......

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

HOH PG plaza is cancelled for real??????
yes, i got there at 930/ and there was already 100 people lined up since afternoon. over 20 police came, the mall manager came, and tow trucks came.
Managers got on speaker and said shoes is canceled. and the footlocker is opening in regular time(10am) and shoes wont be on sale until they put
a date on their website. They said because too many problems happening for the shoes in the states and Europe..im pissed because
i called out for tomorrow. but im glad those out of towners arnt getting them too. dam resellers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So they canceled because they only had a few hundred pairs whilst there was literally 1000 people waiting? I hope this doesn't mean they're canceling the release across the country.

i really hope ppl dont get hurt over these. i still cant get over this shoe has more hype than the concords. i thought id never see that....this may be a sign of the end of the world!! :tongue:

Originally Posted by eyeammickey

Too bad these arent coming out in New Orleans. None of the so called sneaker heads here could even afford retail so there would be no camping!

I called foot locker in baton rouge and dude said that they were getting them. People aren't allowed to camp there either but they've tried. Too far of a drive for me, but if I call tomorrow and they still have a pair I'll have a chick buy them for me and I'll take that 2 1/2 hour drive and pay her back.

the news said over 400 people was in PG and its only 57 pairs.i believe whats going to happen is what happen with the south beach and some
Kobes..release em on a regular day when no one is expecting them

I foresee a written statement from Nike. They need to take heed to the circumstance and change the method of purchase to online only. This is stupid.

I foresee a written statement from Nike. They need to take heed to the circumstance and change the method of purchase to online only. This is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom