Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I offered a guy on craigslist a vnds DMP package plus $500 cash and he told me he wanted $2k smh.
YOU WIN
DMP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> these

FOAMPOSITES ARE AND FOR A VERY LONG TIME HAVE BEEN MY FAV SHOE... BUT I DONT THINK I WOULD TRADE MY DMP'S LOL... THATS A PART OF MY COLLECTION THAT DOESNT GET BARGAINED 
laugh.gif

It's those type of offers that are driving the prices up. You guys need to stop and think about these offers your are making to these resellers.

I was just trying to see if dude was open to making a deal as he showed that all he wanted was cash but 2k nah son i'm good.

I offered a guy on craigslist a vnds DMP package plus $500 cash and he told me he wanted $2k smh.
I would of taken that in a heartbeat, I think thats a bad trade for you

just got a text saying 125th released their foams NOW
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If true, that is some BS....after people went there this morning,bought the AF1s, asked about foams and employees and manager clearly told people "We do not have galaxy foams"

If true, and they DID in fact release them now,i will be calling FTL corp, b/c that is BS.....too much shady $#!+ going on with this release
30t6p3b.gif

^ Man I swear Nike need to have mystery shoppers program so some of these store managers and employees can get canned.

roll.gif
if thats true,

I understand stuff got out of hand on RD, but blatantly lying to your customers isnt good business practice.

so some stores are restocking these? I think I read a few pages back Roosevelt Mall sold out already of their restock? I'm fine with waiting for the next re-releases of these, which is why I've been sleeping on these restocks.

guess the people who texted me were misinformed....but I wouldnt be surprised if they have/had them...too much hearsay, rumors, shadyness going on

Originally Posted by eciaccord

It's those type of offers that are driving the prices up. You guys need to stop and think about these offers your are making to these resellers.
Says...

A person who sells himself, like WE ALL DO...

State of the Game now I guess... This page is Hilarious on SO many levels...
laugh.gif

I has at HoH today for the AF1s. They kept saying no Galaxy restock and seemed annoyed I was asking.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Says...

A person who sells himself, like WE DO...

State of the Game now I guess... This page is Hilarious on SO many levels...
laugh.gif
Whether it is a $1500 or $10 increase in price, it's still reselling. I don't have an issue paying reseller prices (which I have done numerous times in the past) but when you're hiking up the price to mortgage levels, then there is a problem.

First Post.

Sup ladies and gents at NT. Hope we all get a chance at coppin these. I went to 125th and 34th yesterday to no avail. Supposedly 125th restocked...

I'm in the works for the same offer. I've been looking for a DMP for the longest.

I'm 100% sure someone posted this before...
Update 3/1, 6:30pm EST: The Nike Foamposite Galaxy is no longer available to be purchased at Foot Locker House of Hoops and Foot Locker stores, with the exception of Hawaii. We will continue to work with mall management on future launch procedures on a store-by-store basis. Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and support.

I don't think they will restock, but I do not live far and will leave class or work to get them! I want to rock them!

pines house of hoops will only do silent releases on all their #Hyped products, no matter the release date. If they feel its a (safety issue) they'll release the shoes 5pm on a Sunday afternoon or whenever the manager & assistant managers can text their buddy's to come cop them for them.

Back
Top Bottom