Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Can't believe the price on these... Smh at ya who actually paying all that money for a mediocre shoe.

has anyone else's excitement for this shoe gone down in the past few weeks? granted I wasnt able to get a pair and got Lebron Big Bangs instead. due to the high prices of these, I think of them in the same mindset as those samples that look great and are $2K. meaning I feel as if they werent for the general public and had no chance of getting them. Of course I could trade my Freddy Krugers (which are much rarer) to get these, but its not worth it.

I agree with Spectacular, its time to move on.

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

wore mine today, and i must say these are in the top 3 releases of the year!

Its only March relax
i cant, these joints are hot, i'm guessing you didnt get a pair, cause if you did, you'd prolly feel the same way....

NIKOLEE- I see you ended up getting a pair. NICE!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you find a spot out here wit em? 

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^bro, if you Really feel that way, do ALL the homework you can possibly do 2 acquire verified confirmations concerning the rumor you are referring 2.
You would never forgive yourself if something like that were 2 happen, without you being apart of it

Son, do you ever stop talking?

Its only March relax
It's the 3rd month dude already saying its the best shoe. Dawgs you haven't even seen all the Yeezy 2 colorways Fall back

Originally Posted by jer23

are there fakes?  i've yet to see a pair and how they compare.

I'm not sure...the pair of 15's I saw ended up selling for like $2000. So if they were, the seller certainly wasn't selling them as fakes. And a friend here in BMore says he got a few fakes from somewhere in china.

^stop.
Not trying 2 come at you, but you sound very ignorant. Considering you've been riding out with NT for years now

^different methods of acquiring multiple pairs, where only master sneaker collectors in major cities are able 2 beast out.
everyone has thier own path, and getting multiple pairs of stuff like this is recommended 2 anyone that lives in NYC

this thread is still going???

So we've had numerous people come in here and claim there will be a rerelease whether it be the same shoe or a slight variation but none of the typical sneaker news sites have confirmed anything..........jus sayin

I hope they do re release, I really do!!! but I think this is something ppl keep saying in hopes that the prices continue to slide.

There was also a supposed re release of the Ray 13's remember that??? oh ya that never happened
laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^different methods of acquiring multiple pairs, where only master sneaker collectors in major cities are able 2 beast out.
everyone has thier own path, and getting multiple pairs of stuff like this is recommended 2 anyone that lives in NYC

yeah but how?  When people in NYC can't even get one pair ..... I wish I understood this method, I'm not even joking.  Do you guys travel small towns or just pay people off?

^I'll tell you one way, but you gotta promise not 2 say anything!!!!

just buy a pair from every store within walking distance. it has worked for me before, and it has worked this go around

Do you follow?

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

finally saw these in person, a guy at work had them on, and they are niceeeee

am i that guy, wassup bro i wuz lookin for ya on here!

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Its only March relax
i cant, these joints are hot, i'm guessing you didnt get a pair, cause if you did, you'd prolly feel the same way....

NIKOLEE- I see you ended up getting a pair. NICE!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you find a spot out here wit em? 
i traded some deadstock carmines, concords and 400 for them with a good friend from out of town.....

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Its only March relax
It's the 3rd month dude already saying its the best shoe. Dawgs you haven't even seen all the Yeezy 2 colorways Fall back

playboy, find a pair, throwem on your feet, and then tell me that this isn one the top three sneaks that dropped this year.

Back
Top Bottom