Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

yeah....I wanted them...not to many size 7 that would pop up...I had to talk myself out of buying it..almost gave into the hype.

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^I'll tell you one way, but you gotta promise not 2 say anything!!!!

just buy a pair from every store within walking distance. it has worked for me before, and it has worked this go around

Do you follow?
un-necessary ... but ok.  I guess I should have expected a reply like this ... My question had no sarcasm in it, and congrats on the come up ...

smh @ nt ...

If these pop up again in the summer i MIGHT grab a pair.. but these are definately not worth the headaches they are causing...

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

im in Baton ROuge, I just called mall security because HOH wont answer.. they said they are making all vehicles leave the lot from 11pm-6am, at 6am they are allowing people to line up, then at 7 am they will hand out 160 tickets... and thats it. ...hmmmm my boy told me his boy works there and they got 48 Galaxy foams..... he said boxes already have names or yellow tags on them, only 7PAIRS ARE GOING TO BE LEFT FOR CUSTOMERS.....7 PAIRS OUT OF 48?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS %%%$ HAS TO STOP I SWEAT TO #@@$%*$ GOD, THE SAME %%%$ HAPPENED WITH THE CONCORDS AND THE RETRO 4, THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY ON THE SIDE!!!!! WHY DOES NIKE LET THIS HAPPEN??? I mean i can hit the mall at 6am, ...for a chance to get one of the 7 pairs????? i dont even know what sizes ... the 7 pairs could be 4 size 7.5 and 3 size 8's ....im so heated right now. %+%% HOH
That's messed up.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^I'll tell you one way, but you gotta promise not 2 say anything!!!!

just buy a pair from every store within walking distance. it has worked for me before, and it has worked this go around

Do you follow?
un-necessary ... but ok.  I guess I should have expected a reply like this ... My question had no sarcasm in it, and congrats on the come up ...

smh @ nt ...

my reply has absolutely NO SARCASM involved.
I have record footage of what happened with actual stores with one block from each other

I've been trying 2 prepare NT for this for years, and I'm still open

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

im in Baton ROuge, I just called mall security because HOH wont answer.. they said they are making all vehicles leave the lot from 11pm-6am, at 6am they are allowing people to line up, then at 7 am they will hand out 160 tickets... and thats it. ...hmmmm my boy told me his boy works there and they got 48 Galaxy foams..... he said boxes already have names or yellow tags on them, only 7PAIRS ARE GOING TO BE LEFT FOR CUSTOMERS.....7 PAIRS OUT OF 48?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS %%%$ HAS TO STOP I SWEAT TO #@@$%*$ GOD, THE SAME %%%$ HAPPENED WITH THE CONCORDS AND THE RETRO 4, THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY ON THE SIDE!!!!! WHY DOES NIKE LET THIS HAPPEN??? I mean i can hit the mall at 6am, ...for a chance to get one of the 7 pairs????? i dont even know what sizes ... the 7 pairs could be 4 size 7.5 and 3 size 8's ....im so heated right now. %+%% HOH
That's messed up.
Damn only 7 out of 48!?
And I thought my local HoH was bad..
They got 24.. 9 of them were sold to the public..

While you all were zombified by foamsanity, I managed to snag a NDS DMP pack on ebay for 750$ with all original packaging. Thanks galaxy foamposite and allstar weekend!

Originally Posted by RonRich76

While you all were zombified by foamsanity, I managed to snag a NDS DMP pack on ebay for 750$ with all original packaging. Thanks galaxy foamposite and allstar weekend!

$750 for some NDS shoe's ? not even VNDS 
laugh.gif
  that's some good money for Used kick's but the DMP 6/11's are  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn you all are still on these?!?!?! this was a way over hyped release, I could cop a pair of prada's and some gucci's with a belt to match for the numbers you all are throwing out there. Grow up be on ya grown man they just sneakers and they happen to glow in the dark with the milkyway on the side...the flight ones look way better and so do a lot of other kicks. i'd rather cop the GID Flight ones for $280 at this point...

SOME PPL IN THIS THREAD ACT LIKE THERE ARENT PPL WHO GENUINELY LIKE FOAMPOSITES AND THIS SHOE IN PARTICULAR..IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM I GET IT BUT SHEESH.. ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT STILL BEING ON THIS IS GETTING OLD... THERE ARE FOLKS THAT WERE "STILL ON" '01 INFARED JORDAN VI'S BEFORE THEY RETROED THEM... TODAY THERE ARE STILL SOME PPL OUT THERE LOOKING FOR WHATEVER SHOE THEY GENUINELY LIKED AND COULDNT GET..THE DIFFERENCE HERE IS THERE IS STILL A THREAD OPEN TO TALK ABOUT IT IN ADDITION TO THE MANY SCANDALS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS RELEASE AND THE BEASTS WHO JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON JUST BEFORE THE GALAXY'S RELEASED...

ILL STILL COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT THIS SHOE UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON A PAIR AND POSSIBLY AFTER AS WELL...SURE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ON FOAMS SINCE BACK WHEN THEY DDNT HAVE RELEASE DATES AND CAMP OUTS...AND SO I WILL CONTINUE TO "STILL BE ON THIS"..

ITS NIKETALK... THATS WHAT ITS MADE FOR.. TO TALK ABOUT NIKE... (FOAMPOSITE GALAXY IN THIS THREAD)

ON TO THE SHOES:

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING A BUNCH ON EBAY AND NOTICED THAT THEY KEEP RELISTING THEM... AS PPL CONTINUE TO RUN OUT OF TAX REFUND MONEY.. PRICES WILL SLOWLY DROP 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i think this is just the eu release
i dont think it has anything to do w a re release
ohwell.gif
HUH? Yes thats exactly what it is.. I dont think anyone thought it was a rerelease..?

so the latest development besides my baby boy getting doubles after retail is that everyone has become a fortune teller concerning the future of the galaxy foamposite

No disrespect but you thought that was a deal?

Originally Posted by j o 19

SOME PPL IN THIS THREAD ACT LIKE THERE ARENT PPL WHO GENUINELY LIKE FOAMPOSITES AND THIS SHOE IN PARTICULAR..IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM I GET IT BUT SHEESH.. ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT STILL BEING ON THIS IS GETTING OLD... THERE ARE FOLKS THAT WERE "STILL ON" '01 INFARED JORDAN VI'S BEFORE THEY RETROED THEM... TODAY THERE ARE STILL SOME PPL OUT THERE LOOKING FOR WHATEVER SHOE THEY GENUINELY LIKED AND COULDNT GET..THE DIFFERENCE HERE IS THERE IS STILL A THREAD OPEN TO TALK ABOUT IT IN ADDITION TO THE MANY SCANDALS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS RELEASE AND THE BEASTS WHO JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON JUST BEFORE THE GALAXY'S RELEASED...

ILL STILL COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT THIS SHOE UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON A PAIR AND POSSIBLY AFTER AS WELL...SURE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ON FOAMS SINCE BACK WHEN THEY DDNT HAVE RELEASE DATES AND CAMP OUTS...AND SO I WILL CONTINUE TO "STILL BE ON THIS"..

ITS NIKETALK... THATS WHAT ITS MADE FOR.. TO TALK ABOUT NIKE... (FOAMPOSITE GALAXY IN THIS THREAD)

ON TO THE SHOES:

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING A BUNCH ON EBAY AND NOTICED THAT THEY KEEP RELISTING THEM... AS PPL CONTINUE TO RUN OUT OF TAX REFUND MONEY.. PRICES WILL SLOWLY DROP 
happy.gif
PREACH !!! it seems like everyone who didn't get a pair is type bitter at everyone else. I didn't get one but my heart doesn't stop beating it's only SHOES people. 

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i think this is just the eu release
i dont think it has anything to do w a re release
ohwell.gif
HUH? Yes thats exactly what it is.. I dont think anyone thought it was a rerelease..?

what i meant was, i dont think that eu release signals the restocking of the shoe in the states

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by megatron

CRYING

24v4292.png

he found a really creative way to scam but the contract will be voided in any court of law. just went over this in my business law class last night: contracts made under direst can not be enforced. too bad if his son didnt say that he already sold his soul
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It's "duress."

The 6's were never worn and the 11's would be ds if not for what looks like a nick in the toebox patent. Boxes, card and original paper were all in perfect condition.

Back
Top Bottom