Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

i heard these are going to be a GR like the electric greens pro's

i will take my chances and just go to my local shop first thing tom. morning. im not camping out for these

Just came from shopping on 34th and was
roll.gif
:rofl:g a good 30 peeps. A bunch of young cats and a ol head

my local FTL and Nike Santa Monica are opening at normal times tomorrow...no hype for these here...I'm guessing when I stroll in the afternoon there will probably be a FSR available

Sheep effect.

One person starts runs in a group outta nowhere, everyone runs... Not know what they running for.

One person lines up... You know the rest.

[Barkley] "Turrible!"

Just came from 34th checkin out the new hoh...

dudes are really in front of the flagship ftl and fa wit their lawnchairs for these
30t6p3b.gif
I mean really? 8-10+ hrs for these?
laugh.gif
just sad
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Sheep effect.

One person starts runs in a group outta nowhere, everyone runs... Not know what they running for.

One person lines up... You know the rest.

[Barkley] "Turrible!"

Lolol. Sad but true

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

dudes are really in front of the flagship ftl and fa wit their lawnchairs for these
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
just sad
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
No way.  Ya'll gotta post some pics of this silliness.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
just sad
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
No way.  Ya'll gotta post some pics of this silliness.
yes way haha. i didn't get a picture, but I was shopping at Foot Action on 34th Street 2 hours ago and there were about 8-10 people camping out already
roll.gif

Just came from 34th... The ladies were on point as usual. Jerks lined up like this is a limited release... Lol....

Oh those green foams are so so. I seen some people rocking them oh so wrong but the color is a little too much for me.. Those blk/grn joints are copped though.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Tony906

dudes lined up for the electric greens too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

safe to say that line featured alot of people who weren't the sharpest tools in the shed
not necessarily true...if you really want the shoe, there is no way to be 100% sure if they will sell out or not so why take that chance.  Better be safe than sorry and pay re-seller prices

Back
Top Bottom