Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

got em off eastbay, didn't wanna wait around...forgot to add the gift box tho...guess I'll be getting the dumb white bag and a dented up box.

Eastbay Link:

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:151967/sku:14996004/nike-air-foamposite-one-le-mens/?SID=6143&cm_mmc=Affiliates-_-Facebook-_-nike+air+foamposite+one•_-pdp%2F

Shoebox might look like it was handled by INCREDIBLE HULK but atleast it's free shipping. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by button999

got em off eastbay, didn't wanna wait around...forgot to add the gift box tho...guess I'll be getting the dumb white bag and a dented up box.

easy cop called eastbay 5 minute before talk to sale rep about a few different products, order at 9 oclock here in cali!!! 
205.00  pretty simple cop!!

going be my last foam cop of the year, baby on the way in the summer time.

got mine on footlocker.com ... ndc always has a delay with the system reseting at 12am everyday. so they will go on around 1215

this just in from nikestore twitter.

Looks like we are having a slight delay for the launch.  New time we are shooting for is 1AM EDT/10PM PDT.  Do not call in.

Nikestore twitter:

nikestore Online Nike Store
Looks like we are having a slight delay for the launch. New time we are shooting for is 1AM EDT/10PM PDT. Do not call in

Nike Twitter: Looks like we are having a slight delay for the launch. New time we are shooting for is 1AM EDT/10PM PDT. Do not call in.

Back
Top Bottom