Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Remi23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

safe to say that line featured alot of people who weren't the sharpest tools in the shed
not necessarily true...if you really want the shoe, there is no way to be 100% sure if they will sell out or not so why take that chance.  Better be safe than sorry and pay re-seller prices
i'll say this. if you've been around shoes for a minute you will know what will sell and what will not. Also add your location.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif

safe to say that line featured alot of people who weren't the sharpest tools in the shed
not necessarily true...if you really want the shoe, there is no way to be 100% sure if they will sell out or not so why take that chance.  Better be safe than sorry and pay re-seller prices
i'll say this. if you've been around shoes for a minute you will know what will sell and what will not. Also add your location.

and that's what it is at the end of the day.   certain things will sell and certain things if you camped out for em you'll feel foolish that you wasted your time

Kids prolly don't even know what they're lining up for. Just see a line in front of a sneaker store and hop in.

at one local mall where iam at almost everybody except finishline and champs are going to get these tomorrow (footlocker, DTLR, Jimmy Jazz and Footaction will have these) looks like this are easy pickings
ohwell.gif
 still on the fence but we'll see tomorrow once i get a first hand look on the actual shoe
grin.gif

my local FTL and Nike Santa Monica are opening at normal times tomorrow...no hype for these here...I'm guessing when I stroll in the afternoon there will probably be a FSR available
Thats the So Cali for you.  The Foam game isnt like NY or DMV... peeps out here are mostly about the J's and Kobes.  I was able to pickup the Eggplants DS for 140.00 last week.

^ nothing wrong waiting in line for a GR... but these are just not that serious... i could understand if it were cool gray jordan 11s where the hype is serious and you need to cop asap to secure a pair but its not like that with these... you go to your local spot as soon as they open up in the morning and you good...i remember being in ny seeing the line at 34th street for the royal foams and footlocker down the street as well while i ordered my pair on my phone from NDC  care free
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom