Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

probably monday kind sir.

hey guys, i won a pair on ebay for 250 shipped. is that a good price? should i pay? lmk so i can say you all are hating on me because i saved a few bucks paying retail.

All of this is line by line is really, well, I'mma let you live and just move on. 
laugh.gif
  You go from (I'm assuming) verbally announcing to finance a car payment to, flipping the token, possibly being a deadbeat on a shoe you actually won? 

nerd.gif

You could have easily had these for $130 shipped with a message in the inbox before actual day of release kind sir...
tongue.gif
c'mon son u already know thats not how i roll.
it was a reference to someone (who already jumped out of the woodworks to be seen) that pulled that stupid stunt in the royal thread.
I mean, If I was in partially in charge of things in the buy/sell forum, I would careless about how much $$ another man saves on a pair of sneakers.

I would be trying to clear out all of the scammers/frauds, and do my job as a "staff member" to make buying and selling transactions on here stress free.

Kanye-Shrug.jpg

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

bigj505 wrote:< mean, If I was in partially in charge of things in the buy/sell forum, I would careless about how much $$ another man saves on a pair of sneakers.

I would be trying to clear out all of the scammers/frauds, and do my job as a "staff member" to make buying and selling transactions on here stress free.

Kanye-Shrug.jpg

<So corny. Regardless. U r the one putting ur business out there not me. I just think your funny.

Originally Posted by king93

Walked in my local and put them str8 on layaway...no need to pay 220 today if not gon wear em til summer..these will hit theoutlets like the rest of foams did. Real foam heads will cop but these will sit everywhere but nyc dmv area
no bs

I was out in dc last night, Down U street and by Verizon center and everyone and they're mother was rocking these. Kept seeing like atleast groups of 5 dudes and they all had the pewters on. I even seen some fakes that had a black sole. i'VE NEVER SEEN A SHOE WORN BY SO MANY ON RELEASE DAY LIKE THESE.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Walked in my local and put them str8 on layaway...no need to pay 220 today if not gon wear em til summer..these will hit theoutlets like the rest of foams did. Real foam heads will cop but these will sit everywhere but nyc dmv area
no bs

I was out in dc last night, Down U street and by Verizon center and everyone and they're mother was rocking these. Kept seeing like atleast groups of 5 dudes and they all had the pewters on. I even seen some fakes that had a black sole. i'VE NEVER SEEN A SHOE WORN BY SO MANY ON RELEASE DAY LIKE THESE.

Exactly..I was thinking the same thing..still haven't found mine...praying for a local restock or someone to get close to retail on EBAY

metro atlanta is sold out for the most part cant speak for the city though im surprised foams have gotten so popular in the south used to be jordans forces and filas which has now been taken over by adiddas
frown.gif
so sad!!!! 
roll.gif
[not a big Adiddas or Fila fan!!!]

If you need a size, "interact" is all I can say without breaking the rules. Lots of pairs still in H-town...

bigj505 wrote:< mean, If I was in partially in charge of things in the buy/sell forum, I would careless about how much $$ another man saves on a pair of sneakers.

Kanye-Shrug.jpg

<So corny. Regardless. U r the one putting ur business out there not me. I just think your funny.

This dude can't properly quote a post and make a comment on it.Get outta here and go approve my Buy/Sell listing clown.

For those of you still looking for pairs Compound in Portland still has close to an FSR (9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11.5, 13) and they do take phone orders. (503)796-2733.

This dude can't properly quote a post and make a comment on it.Get outta here and go approve my Buy/Sell listing clown.
and the corniness continues.....

I just don't get why people say things like this when all the other posts say otherwise....
ohwell.gif

No one is trying to be funny... I made a buy/sell listing like 2 days ago.
And it has yet to been approved, im guessing you're too busy following me in threads smh. The D@^] riding continues...

Originally Posted by nimhet

I just don't get why people say things like this when all the other posts say otherwise....
ohwell.gif

im sayen most spots out my way sold out including our store im in SoCal

And it has yet to been approved, im guessing you're too busy following me in threads smh. The D@^] riding continues...

ignorance is bliss.
obviously, you do not know how the buy/sell works nor do you know which section(s) I run.
All of my sections are up to date including your "I need wearable 8s" thread which was only posted last night.

#oldimpostingnonsenselookingboy

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by krs1demian

has anyone gotten farther than order in progress from NDC?

same boat. they will update Monday
nike doing us dirty on the updates.

i ordered china kobes midnight on that fridays release and they sent me shipping info on saturday.

ignorance is bliss.
obviously, you do not know how the buy/sell works nor do you know which section(s) I run.
All of my sections are up to date including your "I need wearable 8s" thread which was only posted last night.

#oldimpostingnonsenselookingboy

You still riding me tho?..... Anyways.
n6rekm.jpg
These are definitely crack,especially for UNDER retail...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom