Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by af1feen

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by JAY21985

With foams....you won't have to fam.

all weather proof

appreciate it fellas.. don't need smart a answers on here.... 
i wouldny say they are weather proof... cause if they constantly get wet the suede were the laces go get ashy and faded,dusty also... if you were to weather proof only do the black part and not the foam material

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

All of this is line by line is really, well, I'mma let you live and just move on. 
laugh.gif
  You go from (I'm assuming) verbally announcing to finance a car payment to, flipping the token, possibly being a deadbeat on a shoe you actually won? 

nerd.gif

You could have easily had these for $130 shipped with a message in the inbox before actual day of release kind sir...
tongue.gif
c'mon son u already know thats not how i roll.
it was a reference to someone (who already jumped out of the woodworks to be seen) that pulled that stupid stunt in the royal thread.

I mean, If I was in partially in charge of things in the buy/sell forum, I would careless about how much $$ another man saves on a pair of sneakers.

I would be trying to clear out all of the scammers/frauds, and do my job as a "staff member" to make buying and selling transactions on here stress free.

Kanye-Shrug.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Are Gone In The DMV... Dudes Kilt These... Someone Actually Was Killed Because Someone Attempted To Robb Them For Their Pair... Dude Got Stabbed An Died.
30t6p3b.gif

Stood In Line For 2 Hours Upp FA @ PG Mall... The Line Was Dumb Long. Dudes Were Out There For Hours... I Spoke To An FA Employee An She Said Theyre Not Restocking... Lovin These Tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

These Are Gone In The DMV... Dudes Kilt These... Someone Actually Was Killed Because Someone Attempted To Robb Them For Their Pair... Dude Got Stabbed An Died.
30t6p3b.gif

Stood In Line For 2 Hours Upp FA @ PG Mall... The Line Was Dumb Long. Dudes Were Out There For Hours... I Spoke To An FA Employee An She Said Theyre Not Restocking... Lovin These Tho.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if true thats crazy but sad
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

You're a grown %+* man starving for attention on a message board, pull your skirt up. Back to the shoes!
Says the same 'grown man' who takes pics (check Huarache thread) "just cuz"? 

laugh.gif

Sounds like we all in the same gang to me, but I'm the stupid one... 

Y'all always wanna bring up "age" when y'all get carried, like I ain't been here since I was 18.  But I guess that's always the last card left.

Proceed...

^ lol dudes always keep it interesting in any of these foams threads wat happened to that MR NIKETALK dude he was the funniest

Originally Posted by NycPosite

your man miller on florida st rocking them now

hopefully people don't start beasting over posites here in tallahassee now.....it makes it so much easier for me to pick up mine
wink.gif

man this is crazy, sold out in md tho??? smh foams r officially the jordan xi of nike sneakers now...man i miss the days of quickstrike foam releases...there better be a restock

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

man this is crazy, sold out in md tho??? smh foams r officially the jordan xi of nike sneakers now...man i miss the days of quickstrike foam releases...there better be a restock
when i grabbed a pair in delaware, the dude at footlocker was telling me someone was coming from DC to grab them. then was like he was assed out bcause that was the last size 10. i was like oh...

These Sold Out In Every Store, Every Mall... Even Greenbelt Mall Sold Out (Nobody Steps Foot In There) By Morning... Im Glad I Didnt Choose To Wait One More Week On These Cause I Woulda Been Out Of Luck...
30t6p3b.gif

@Big J:
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
     Thats Heartbreaking...

didn't think these shoes would sell out this fast 
eek.gif
... i knew it was going to sell out before going on sale but damn... i went to my local mall on saturday and they had these not sure of the size run but they had my size 9... im in jersey btw so i don't know if these sell out as quick here and 
30t6p3b.gif
at selling that guys pair when he came from dc... i would have been pissed if i drove that far and missed out 
laugh.gif
... i had to drive an hour plus to get my entourages good thing they still had them

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by af1feen

Originally Posted by got shoes

all weather proof

appreciate it fellas.. don't need smart a answers on here.... 
i wouldny say they are weather proof... cause if they constantly get wet the suede were the laces go get ashy and faded,dusty also... if you were to weather proof only do the black part and not the foam material

@aaflfeen no problem bruh.... and you may want to consider what purplehazen suggests, weather proofing the suede wouldnt be a bad idea. Nonetheless, enjoy your kicks and future purchases.....

Originally Posted by Rod301

These Sold Out In Every Store, Every Mall... Even Greenbelt Mall Sold Out (Nobody Steps Foot In There) By Morning... Im Glad I Didnt Choose To Wait One More Week On These Cause I Woulda Been Out Of Luck...
30t6p3b.gif

@Big J:
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
     Thats Heartbreaking...

i just checked the local dmv craigslist and man i wonder who come up with these prices.

Back
Top Bottom