Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

ol ashy socks looking fresh son!
and under retail? u da man. i sure cant get prices better than yours.

Originally Posted by prince726

man i wish they wouldve have sit so i couldve got them now i gotta loook around

Fam these are still EVERYWHERE in my area.Some spots still have FSRs... Matter of fact, check your PM.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by krs1demian

has anyone gotten farther than order in progress from NDC?

same boat. they will update Monday
nike doing us dirty on the updates.

i ordered china kobes midnight on that fridays release and they sent me shipping info on saturday.
secondly, must of us has to wait a week until we get the shipment. When i ordered the Cough's on a Friday, i got the shipping on saturday.

when I saw these in person, they seemed less "shiny" than in the pictures....can't wait to get my shipment from Eastbay

Walked in at 10 and picked up with ease. Had to go though 4 pairs just to get a decent match.
I think theses guys work for nike quality control.

Originally Posted by krs1demian

has anyone gotten farther than order in progress from NDC?

Just cancelled a 10, the automated system told me they will ship on Thursday
alien.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nah thats not a real question, you wanted some laughs right? please tell me you are making a joke.

(a) I know Jed personally.  He's a brother.  So he knew it was nothing but me joan'in... I'm not that hard to "read"...
(b) And you know from a previous convo I don't get with the way you roll, and that's permanent, and I know Jed didn't tag you to come into the ring.  So (The Rock) KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH.

laugh.gif

Back to the shoes...

And I'm waiting to get word, but don't be surprised if these become the purple foams part 2. Remade 2nd batch and re-released.

Got rumblings while talking to a few folks this morning "shocked" that these doing so well at retailers.

Stay tuned...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And I'm waiting to get word, but don't be surprised if these become the purple foams part 2. Remade 2nd batch and re-released.

Got rumblings while talking to a few folks this morning "shocked" that these doing so well at retailers.

Stay tuned...
I wouldn't be shocked either seeing how man people were rocking these...I think I'm just gonna keep my joints on Ice and just unds the purple foams for now. 

I thought the coppers were hyped.....these got them by far....

lol @ this thread, NT home of the laughs. My shoes should be here on Friday, Eastbay #$%@ed me on the Limes, I'm anxious to see how these come out.

Stay tuned...

If they do
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by purplehazen

anybody have a footaction or footlocker sku? i need to see if i can locate a pair.. thanks in advance

41-05440-3-04
thank you very much.. i called a bunch of footlockers and footactions and was told they were sold out lcompletely, and they wouldnt be able to stock locate me a pair.. thanks again..

these joints are so hot.. the only spots thats have these in my area are the spots that been had them for like 350.. hot fire man

If you need a size, "interact" is all I can say without breaking the rules. Lots of pairs still in H-town...

There were so many people waiting in line for these up at the Blvd on Friday night. Some folks even had their child or children with them in line late at night, SMH. I was able to get mines with no problem though. Lots of cops up there, some young dude even got arrested, he was heated because DTLR ran out of his size so he banged the front door and ran, only to get caught.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nah thats not a real question, you wanted some laughs right? please tell me you are making a joke.

(a) I know Jed personally.  He's a brother.  So he knew it was nothing but me joan'in... I'm not that hard to "read"...
(b) And you know from a previous convo I don't get with the way you roll, and that's permanent, and I know Jed didn't tag you to come into the ring.  So (The Rock) KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH.

laugh.gif

Back to the shoes...

What are you talking about?? I was responding to dudes question about waterproofing his foams.You're a grown %+* man starving for attention on a message board, pull your skirt up. Back to the shoes!

Went to FTL to check these out and they are sick, had to bring a pair home, can't stop looking at them.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

There were so many people waiting in line for these up at the Blvd on Friday night. Some folks even had their child or children with them in line late at night, SMH. I was able to get mines with no problem though. Lots of cops up there, some young dude even got arrested, he was heated because DTLR ran out of his size so he banged the front door and ran, only to get caught.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom