Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by kidstylez

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by kidstylez

haha ya thats my pic......i guess its become famous since i posted it up....oh the horror....
My fault man... Didn't mean to out your pic like that but until eastbay starts double boxing I'm gonna make sure they get my two cents.
laugh.gif

Real talk.... That pic makes me cringe everytime I see it tho.
haha naw no prob. i dont mind having my pain shared so others can learn from it heh. eastbay ray was cool though. he gave me a $15 giftcard and a sincere apology. so i guess if it happens to yall, u can either return it or keep it and get the $15 gift card....damn....lebron be lookin like scarface heh.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I aint paying Eastbay $4 dollars for something they should be doing in the first place, if the box comes messed up, I'm making noise and why pay $4 when you can buy a plastic shoe container for that price and actually keep your shoe air tight.

NDC free shipping code? I thought there was a new one for those of us "unfortunate" to get the free shipping over $100 if you know what i mean.
Edit: RUNSWIFT is the free shipping over $75 on NDC.

Odd.. My orders from Eastbay is always.. always boxed. Even with one order. Maybe it depends on where you live?

And with no tax and free shipping I vowed to always try my luck on Eastbay first before all others.

Originally Posted by manslayer

NDC free shipping code? I thought there was a new one for those of us "unfortunate" to get the free shipping over $100 if you know what i mean.

what are you talking about? any one can get the free shipping over $100.  Just create a free account.

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by manslayer

what are you talking about? any one can get the free shipping over $100.  Just create a free account.

Nah, certain people are excluded...we already get something special

Man I called Eastbay and they wouldn't add the gift box cuz I payed thru Paypal. Wanted me to cancel and re-order, i said F it. I got some Half Cents this week from them and the box wasn't beat, so I'll take my chances.

Originally Posted by The7onius

I aint paying Eastbay $4 dollars for something they should be doing in the first place, if the box comes messed up, I'm making noise and why pay $4 when you can buy a plastic shoe container for that price and actually keep your shoe air tight.

I agree they should double box free. I guess for me, since they don't, $4 for my peace of mind is worth it.
And you shouldn't put shoes in air tight containers, the glues and binders need to breathe and continue to cure.
Keep shoes in an air tight container too long and when you go to wear them they just might fall apart depending on how long they've been stored that way.
Plus I like having a perfect original box.
So it's either $4 for my peace of mind, or $4 so I don't have to wait for them to come up on NDC.

ordered on eastbay. waited in line then saw it was 2 pairs, edited it without having to get back in line. checked out. they put the money on hold in my account. but i havent received an email yet........should i be worried enough to cop on ndc just in case? i usually thought eastbay was good with this 

Originally Posted by khmerster

Odd.. My orders from Eastbay is always.. always boxed. Even with one order. Maybe it depends on where you live?

And with no tax and free shipping I vowed to always try my luck on Eastbay first before all others.

From what Eastbay Ray says, they only automatically double box Jordans.
So you take your chances, who knows you may get them double boxed, or you might get the white bag of box death.

Honestly... i wasn't even going to buy these.

Damn... Eastbay ftw i guess.

Should have added the double box.

My pennies that came today looks like they were mangled by a
bunch of angry possums. Awesums.

footlocker.com still has all sizes avail... why wait for ndc .. i got my 2 pairs easy and could get another 2 if i wanted to right now ... people will def have a great chance in getting theese tomorrow

I hope my spot comes through on these for me or else im going to have to try my luck and hope my size is still up on NDC/Eastbay....

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

I hope my spot comes through on these for me or else im going to have to try my luck and hope my size is still up on NDC/Eastbay....

If that's the case you might as well get off Eastbay... no tax/free shipping?

Back
Top Bottom