Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I agree with you 100% curt diggler! Those folks or hater are just jealous! or maybe they can afford to buy them..

I agree with you 100% curt diggler! Those folks or hater are just jealous! or maybe they can afford to buy them..
I don't see a problem with people not wanting to buy them. You said it yourself all these people can afford them so I don't see a problem. Maybe it's because these are so ugly a majority of people honestly won't cop

nah they cant be that ugly cause majority of the folks talking ****  say if it cost x amount i'll cop.....so its either you want em but wont pay the price or they ugly and no price will make u cop....funny thing is the folks that have nothing but negativity to share probly own some awful *** kicks, but they were limited so that makes them fresh.
mean.gif

It really is amazing how the maturity level changes from thread to thread around here. This foam thread reminded me that a bunch of rude, ignorant, immature kiddies still make sure to make their presence known everywhere.

The same people moaning about the price would be all over them for the same price if you throw a jumpman symbol on them and call em quick strikes.

It really is amazing how the maturity level changes from thread to thread around here. This foam thread reminded me that a bunch of rude, ignorant, immature kiddies still make sure to make their presence known everywhere.

The same people moaning about the price would be all over them for the same price if you throw a jumpman symbol on them and call em quick strikes.

Ummm ok. $250 base price for shoes is getting stupid. The lebron elites look better than these and I still won't touch them until they go on sale.
Some people have principals.

And if you think these "haters" can't afford these shoes you obviously don't know them. It's an ignorant statement when you haven't even seen their collections nor know their lifestyles.

Last edited:
Ummm ok. $250 base price for shoes is getting stupid. The lebron elites look better than these and I still won't touch them until they go on sale.
Some people have principals.

And if you think these "haters" can't afford these shoes you obviously don't know them. It's an ignorant statement when you haven't even seen their collections nor know their lifestyles.

It appears you read, and then make up in your head what was read as opposed to what was actually typed. Not a single use of the word hater in my post. I also never said people couldn't afford them as I'm not privy to everyones financial status. Good for your principals, you aren't part of the group I was referring to in my post. The bottom line is if someone wants a shoe and likes a shoe, the price tag even at 250 isn't gonna stop most. And I still believe truly that if the same shoe had a jumpman symbol and was limited, people would fight for the right to shell out 250. Lots aren't interested simply because they were mass produced. Drop the overall number produced to 10% and all of a sudden a lot more buzz would exist for the same shoe. I see it happen all the time. People care more of how limited a shoe is, rather than purchase if they simply like it or not.

It appears you read, and then make up in your head what was read as opposed to what was actually typed. Not a single use of the word hater in my post. I also never said people couldn't afford them as I'm not privy to everyones financial status. Good for your principals, you aren't part of the group I was referring to in my post. The bottom line is if someone wants a shoe and likes a shoe, the price tag even at 250 isn't gonna stop most. And I still believe truly that if the same shoe had a jumpman symbol and was limited, people would fight for the right to shell out 250. Lots aren't interested simply because they were mass produced. Drop the overall number produced to 10% and all of a sudden a lot more buzz would exist for the same shoe. I see it happen all the time. People care more of how limited a shoe is, rather than purchase if they simply like it or not.
My honest opinion on why these didnt sell out was because these were not limited.

For example.. '88 Retro white/cement 3s. Apparently people want to shovel out $50 just to have a Nike Air heel tab, which is ridiculous to me.  I can't imagine what price tag they are going to put on IV/V/VI with Nike Air, $300?$350? maybe $400 with a flight club card.
roll.gif

For example.. '88 Retro white/cement 3s. Apparently people want to shovel out $50 just to have a Nike Air heel tab, which is ridiculous to me.  I can't imagine what price tag they are going to put on IV/V/VI with Nike Air, $300?$350? maybe $400 with a flight club card. :rofl:

A lot of people who bought 88s missed out on 2011 white cements, and it's cheaper to shell out 200 retail for 88s then 250+ for 2011 white cements

A lot of people who bought 88s missed out on 2011 white cements, and it's cheaper to shell out 200 retail for 88s then 250+ for 2011 white cements

If you only saw $250+, then you had never looked hard enough. By the way, '88 were $200+tax in most of the states, and not even including shipping fee if applied.

My honest opinion on why these didnt sell out was because these were not limited.

disagree. pink foams werent limited and they were smoked. some people honestly dont fool with the shoe.

we understand u dont fool with the shoe bigj. youve made that more than clear.  i think 250 is high also, but thats what they cost.... now them pink foams sold imo cause it was the first foams that gay america can get on board with cuz  where im at only sweetboys and dudes who couldn't wait for an excuse to wear pink, oh yeah and the people who bought them for "breast cancer" or so they'll say.....hell alot of sneakers come out and get smoked off of hype! (example: any retro athlete shoe like ewings and shaqnosis.) nothing against the folks who like em , but lets be real, put limited tag, call it asia exclusive or somethin on a shoe an Nters will call 250 a bargain.

For example.. '88 Retro white/cement 3s. Apparently people want to shovel out $50 just to have a Nike Air heel tab, which is ridiculous to me.  I can't imagine what price tag they are going to put on IV/V/VI with Nike Air, $300?$350? maybe $400 with a flight club card. :rofl:

There was a difference in quality of the leather on the 88's and 2011's. It only looks similar from a distance.

So it was more than the Nike Air.

You can tell the people who actually browse all over NT.

The ones who stay in one section always say stuff like this. In the Lebron XI thread dude was defending the complaints about the price by using other sneakers. Same thing happens in the JB section when they have a sneaker at $175, $185 or whatever the price of the XX8 is. People always complain about price, and it's nothing new. They use the same limited argument, not knowing people complained about the $175 fear pack sneaker or Bel Air's.

If you only saw $250+, then you had never looked hard enough. By the way, '88 were $200+tax in most of the states, and not even including shipping fee if applied.

I never saw DS pairs of 2011 for less than 88's retail + tax + shipping, if you find such prices pm a dude

Went to the mall (I'm in jersey) and these were sitting & Shoes just don't sit in my area. They always sell out. Display was even a size 10.
Got to see them in person finally and the picture on these are not for me.

I never saw DS pairs of 2011 for less than 88's retail + tax + shipping, if you find such prices pm a dude

they were definitely around for the low BEFORE the 88s were heard of. now the price has gone up because of said 88s.

we understand u dont fool with the shoe bigj. youve made that more than clear.  i think 250 is high also, but thats what they cost.... now them pink foams sold imo cause it was the first foams that gay america can get on board with cuz  where im at only sweetboys and dudes who couldn't wait for an excuse to wear pink, oh yeah and the people who bought them for "breast cancer" or so they'll say.....hell alot of sneakers come out and get smoked off of hype! (example: any retro athlete shoe like ewings and shaqnosis.) nothing against the folks who like em , but lets be real, put limited tag, call it asia exclusive or somethin on a shoe an Nters will call 250 a bargain.

o yea? i actually have no issues with the shoe as stated in my posts in here. your comment just shows either that you arent processing what you read or that you just want to read what you want to read. my issue is with the price.

and this whole pink foam thing... thats one of the most ignorant statements i have read on here. you act like this is the first pink shoe nike has dropped.
as a pink foam owner, i have to say "WOW." how can you preach buy what you like but then call people that purchase pink foams gay? That's some hypocritical stuff right there.

and the whole limited and $250 is a steal is overused for sure. i agree that hype does drive some sales but you also have to realize the simple math part. less pairs available = more of an appearance for demand since people that truly want the shoe are left in the hunt.

Last edited:
i went to a footlocker yesterday and one of the employees looked at me like :lol: then asked if I wanted to try these foams on.

i declined.

im angry Nike actually made these and actually tried selling these to the general public. They shoulda kept these for their friends and families or add them to the Doerhenbacher charity, or any other charity.

These ***** are hideous.

i went to a footlocker yesterday and one of the employees looked at me like
laugh.gif
then asked if I wanted to try these foams on.

i declined.

im angry Nike actually made these and actually tried selling these to the general public. They shoulda kept these for their friends and families or add them to the Doerhenbacher charity, or any other charity.

These ***** are hideous.
just like mvp lebrons, electrolime foams, jeremy scott kicks........ugly but someone likes em.....im sure if you displayed your kicks some will think they r ugly as well.....thats why there is variety. no one sys u must own every pair that releases.

just like mvp lebrons, electrolime foams, jeremy scott kicks........ugly but someone likes em.....im sure if you displayed your kicks some will think they r ugly as well.....thats why there is variety. no one sys u must own every pair that releases.

How dare you compare the MVP lebrons to these awful foams

Back
Top Bottom