Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

easy.....but one mans trash is anothers treasure...so i can understand why someone likes em when i dont...variety is the spice of life my friend....plus some cats can pull off certain models when some dudes cant.
well said... You hit em and that's a fact!!

easy.....but one mans trash is anothers treasure...so i can understand why someone likes em when i dont...variety is the spice of life my friend....plus some cats can pull off certain models when some dudes cant.
One shoe is limited, made special for lebrons MVP award, one of the biggest hype shoe this year. Plus it's a combination of all the X's for the design.

Compared to an ugly gr foam that is collecting dusts on shelves around the world.

There was a meaning behind the MVP's......these weatherman foams is nikes way to troll people to pay 250.

Last edited:
One shoe is limited, made special for lebrons MVP award, one of the biggest hype shoe this year. Plus it's a combination of all the X's for the design.

Compared to an ugly gr foam that is collecting dusts on shelves around the world.

There was a meaning behind the MVP's......these weatherman foams is nikes way to troll people to pay 250.
Ain't gonna lie tho those MVP kicks were ugly as hell but my friends said the brons were fire so it truly does depend on a persons taste

Ain't gonna lie tho those MVP kicks were ugly as hell but my friends said the brons were fire so it truly does depend on a persons taste

IMO those MVPs were trash Nike knows damn well those "What The" colorways wouldn't sell without the hype and limited availability Nikes puts around them

I was all set to cop then a saw some bummy pooh butt rocking these ! Thanks sloppy  slob whoever you are , you saved me money !

I was all set to cop then a saw some bummy pooh butt rocking these ! Thanks sloppy  slob whoever you are , you saved me money !

Thought of paid in full when mehki told his bro how to clean his sneaks Lol.

Did these hit -220 yet? Don't wanna pay msrp on friday

It's enough to make ME buy[emoji]128540[/emoji]....sure wished my XIII's had it[emoji]128530[/emoji]

...Then maybe you should keep your Safari money and look toward buying a pair of "real" 13s.

Generally speaking, dudes will lukewarmly shell out retail price for new releases they are meh over, but will automatically balk at paying big money for a grail. This is a recipe for future frustration. If you buy only what you love, you can afford to buy most of what you actually love, whether it's a new release for box price or some older joint that's going to run you big time money.

All I can say is that in FL these have nearly dried up in the larger sizes. I was looking to double up but nothing available.
Yea., maybe a odd size here or there like a size 8 and the occasional return but for the most part these are all gone.

just like mvp lebrons, electrolime foams, jeremy scott kicks........ugly but someone likes em.....im sure if you displayed your kicks some will think they r ugly as well.....thats why there is variety. no one sys u must own every pair that releases.

thank you! these people on here act like we should consult with them when deciding what we like. that's the whole point in shoes and clothes in general it's a form of SELF expression.

There was a meaning behind the MVP's......these weatherman foams is nikes way to troll pe
ople to pay 250.

i think the point is to just buy what you like.

regardless of hype or limited quantity or whatever.

I was sceptic until I saw them in person on my boys feet. They stand out like crowd pleasers.

Needless to say, I now own a pair

I was sceptic until I saw them in person on my boys feet. They stand out like crowd pleasers.

Needless to say, I now own a pair

You own a pair of sneakers that are crowd pleasers, wtf happened to wearing sneakers YOU like, instead of pleasing the crowd? Please bring back the stealths so we can get over this fad of graphic throw-up on foams

^ Maybe thats the type of shoes he likes? Does his likes or my likes have to be the same as your likes? You don't like the shoe, you have made that clear, so why keep posting in here? You're not going to change someones mind, it's their choice. (no beef, just saying, make your point and keep it moving)

Man, I'm gonna have to return these after seeing how not hyped they are. I really wish people were fighting over pairs and paying 500+ on eBay for em, I'd keep em for sure then. Oh, wait, I buy a shoe Cuz I like it, I just remembered. Forgive me, that was my inner hypebeast attempting to take over, had to tuck him away again, some of you should try it sometime.

Here's the first step - Buy what you like, wear what you like, even if your local store got 1000 pairs and you're the one and only buyer. It doesn't matter, if you like it, cop it and rock it.

Back
Top Bottom