Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

SO WHAT MR EXPERT/JEALOUS!! HE CAN DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS TO IF ITS FOR CROWD PLEASER LET HIM BE.. LEAVE HIM ALONE AND YOU GET OUT FROM THIS THREAD IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY!! GET OUT!!!!

SO WHAT MR EXPERT/JEALOUS!! HE CAN DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS TO IF ITS FOR CROWD PLEASER LET HIM BE.. LEAVE HIM ALONE AND YOU GET OUT FROM THIS THREAD IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY!! GET OUT!!!!
THIS IS FOR YOU UNITED SAILOR!

Saw these on feet today. Definitely not as bad as people say.
Now the thermals.... I saw them in person today.... :smh:

People look at the weathermans and see a doppler radar, or at least recognize it as some thing they see on the weather report.

The thermals...they literally look like wounds/scabs. Not for me, but I hope everyone who likes them is able to get them and rock the hell out of them.

Man, I'm gonna have to return these after seeing how not hyped they are. I really wish people were fighting over pairs and paying 500+ on eBay for em, I'd keep em for sure then. Oh, wait, I buy a shoe Cuz I like it, I just remembered. Forgive me, that was my inner hypebeast attempting to take over, had to tuck him away again, some of you should try it sometime.

Here's the first step - Buy what you like, wear what you like, even if your local store got 1000 pairs and you're the one and only buyer. It doesn't matter, if you like it, cop it and rock it.

Preach!

Saw these on feet today. Definitely not as bad as people say.
Now the thermals.... I saw them in person today.... :smh:
Interestingly enough, I've seen both and the Thermals appeal to me the most. The Weathermans have got too much going on. From the blue, to the green, yellow, etc. Whereas I wear the Thermals on a weekly basis and the white-crimson combo works perfectly.
Are the Thermals the epitomy of Nike's design? Absolutely not, but it's not half as bad as most would've had me believe. (IMO)

I was sceptic until I saw them in person on my boys feet. They stand out like crowd pleasers.

Needless to say, I now own a pair

You own a pair of sneakers that are crowd pleasers, wtf happened to wearing sneakers YOU like, instead of pleasing the crowd? Please bring back the stealths so we can get over this fad of graphic throw-up on foams
mean.gif

sick.gif

What The Foam is Nike doing. Running out of ideas.
tired.gif
Exactly what i thought when i saw them. are they pressured to release something that they don't care what's on it...such a nice shoe to kill with that pattern...design...whatever they wanna call it. 

mean.gif

One shoe is limited, made special for lebrons MVP award, one of the biggest hype shoe this year. Plus it's a combination of all the X's for the design.

Compared to an ugly gr foam that is collecting dusts on shelves around the world.

There was a meaning behind the MVP's......these weatherman foams is nikes way to troll people to pay 250.

I had to comment on this foolery....

First let me state that in no way, shape or form do I think these Weatherman Foams are an appealing shoe. Hell, I don't like the Weatherman KDs either. :rofl:

But if they released these exact same Foams in the exact same numbers as them Weatherman KDs......there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that resale value would be $1,000 plus & the masses on NT would be scouring to obtain a pair. You'd probably be among them for the same reason you find those ugly *** MVP Lebrons like-able. Cause it doesn't matter how ultra-limited it is.... that's one ugly *** shoe.

Last edited:
They're not the most appealing sneakers but at the same time, they're not that bad. I see it as something different. Some people like em, some people don't. I personally like them and decided to cop me a pair. Now I gotta see what to wear with them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom