Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I can only imagine how the sole is going to look after a few wears with it clear and then being partially dyed. These are awful, so many more things they can do and they put up a cheap photo of a doppler radar.

i like how the sole fades from blue to clear. i also like how the ankle collar is blue, but the lace and tongue area is still black. i don't like that the swoosh near the toe is green. i like the blue laces, but they should def. come with 2 sets, one being black.

these actually have potential. they could be dope. i can def. guarantee these are better than the so called "cheetah" foams that we are supposed to see later this year. although i do agree that they need to get back to the classic, subtle colorways.

this def. has gentry's name written all over it. and if we didn't know before, we def. know now that he is in fact out to ruin the foam line. he's doing a good job. :smh:

who and what does a "weather man" have to do with foamposites ?

It has nothing at all to do with basketball or the Foampostie lineage bro. It's all about creating nicknames first, then slapping some whack backstory and even whacker colourblocking later.

In the past they would do the colourblocking first but they gotta appease all the ADD kids and hypebeasts who must have the next hyped joint.

Foam 1's starting to remind of those Capitol 1 Credit cards where you can select any picture you want as your card design.

Not saying anyone on this forums gona buy them but I can really see these being like the galaxy

If they needed to put out a weather shoe for this year I think even a kd5 would be better than this

no... nope. NUH UH, SMFH...

On the search for a few other older pairs, after that im done with foams now

On feet pics will change the masses. Not sure why they won't retro some beloved colors tho like the volt pros

Foams are bout to be the new air force one :smh:

that's what nike is going after from the looks of it

i would rather nike just retro some older foams

like the dr dooms or the royal foam pros

i'm sure the shoes will look better with nicer pics but this weather man crap on the foam is just a silly idea

let the galaxy's live and be the only foam with print

it just goes to show you nike cant come up with original ideas

i'm sure the shoes will look better with nicer pics but this weather man crap on the foam is just a silly idea

Dr.doom won't get reretroed unless a new fantastic four movie come out or something

Dr.doom won't get reretroed unless a new fantastic four movie come out or something

Gentry doesn't give a **** bout siily stuff like that.

So many people hate them now & will buy them up release day just like the Fighter Jets (which are still horrible IMO).. Maybe they will improve on the design..

Back
Top Bottom