Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

they should have atleast made the wheather part a Hurricane, florida would eat them up plus they wouldnt look like a shoe with crap thrown on it

Personally I think they could be copped if they had the same graphic as the kds. I would still have to see a pic of that first though

Last edited:
I wish nike would just hire me already.

I was calling for double production on black n red xi and people here laughed, then look what happened.

Put gentrys colorblind self to shame thats for sure.

U can satisfy hypebeasts and the "trends" with still satisfying your core audience.

Limiting stealth foamposites was not one of them.

I wish nike would just hire me already.

I was calling for double production on black n red xi and people here laughed, then look what happened.

Put gentrys colorblind self to shame thats for sure.

U can satisfy hypebeasts and the "trends" with still satisfying your core audience.

Limiting stealth foamposites was not one of them.
WORD. I was going after them suckas like a tiger after a bear. M****F*****G nike had to limit the stock in house of hoops AND flight club. Now im waiting for them to show up on sale at foot locker.

You limit some releases, but not your bread and butter colorways that you KNOW people are pheening for.

And to say the anthracites sat in 07, so they didnt wanna go all out is a joke.

Cough drops. Nuff said. Drop em now and you sell out instantly.
(Please dont drop those ugly things again) haha

:smh:

Its only a matter of time before Nike tries to sell us a Foamposite without any foam...

God damn these things are horrendous lol maybe there are people that actually like this cw but as of now this is a disgrace to the foamposite

for foams? naw...foams is a old head shoe, we're da only reason they matter, and i still believe if da older cats dont support a colorway then they wont sell.

nearly as well.

I still think even if the older heads don't support they'll sell out release date and have retarted resale prices

If they make a print foamposite, why can't it be simple but clean like the paranormans? Too much going on

Exactly

At least the paranormans are actually a cool simple colorway.

Weather pattern? Those ugly red things? Camos? Gray and bright blue?

Just gimme some iridescent foams (ala hyperflights) or some shiny silver ones, since my pewters are well worn

They need to release some of the older cws . Nike needs to give people what they actually want and stop BSing with all these bad cws

i would mind the weathermans if it actually looked good but these just dont look good at all..idk who nike has in these meetings ok'ing these shoes but theyre dropping the ball

I wish they'd release the paranorman for sale to the public
We may disagree on the weathermans but you are 100 % right on the paranorman !  I blow big money on sneakers but this 4or 500.00 stuff is too much for me !

Back
Top Bottom