Nike Air Foamposite One White/Black/Royal - Is this real life??

Dont see any thing about foams on the sportswear sheet but ill be praying

DATE STYLE NAME COLOR PRICE STYLE #
04/02/11 Air Force 1 High White/White-Black $100 315121-106
04/02/11 Air Force 1 White/Honeycomb $88 315122-178
04/07/11 Air Max '90 White/Bright Mandarin-Black $95 309299-127
04/07/11 Air Trainer SC II Black/Black-Varsity Red $110 443575-001
04/07/11 Air Max '95 White/Bright Mandarin-Neutral Grey $145 609048-103
04/09/11 Air Force 1 Varsity Royal/White $88 315122-408
04/23/11 Air Griffey Max II Black/White-Freshwater $140 442171-001
04/23/11 Air Max '95 Neutral Grey/Chlorine Blue $145 609048-038

The price increase really isn't a issue cuz I always buy my joints before RD, I just think they should make more qs so only a handful of ppl can be seen wearing em. I'm tired of seeing cornballs and swagless droids wearing such elite kicks. SMH at Nike execs

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by SHU MAN FU

So has these been confirmed for the end of April or is it still a rumorIf so I hope Niketown gets these. Although $225 is crazy for some nike I'll still get themI'll be in Hawaii on my honeymoon and luckily for me there is a 2story Niketown almost next door to my hotel resort we're staying at

I think the NikeTown in Hawaii closed down...

Is there anyway to find out

Originally Posted by Technique 317

So has these been confirmed for the end of April or is it still a rumorIf so I hope Niketown gets these. Although $225 is crazy for some nike I'll still get themI'll be in Hawaii on my honeymoon and luckily for me there is a 2story Niketown almost next door to my hotel resort we're staying at

I think the NikeTown in Hawaii closed down...

Is there anyway to find out
Call Nike's 1800 number and ask? Cmon man....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

The price increase really isn't a issue cuz I always buy my joints before RD, I just think they should make more qs so only a handful of ppl can be seen wearing em. I'm tired of seeing cornballs and swagless droids wearing such elite kicks. SMH at Nike execs

Dude. Don't be such a hypebeast. There's nothing elite about a pair of sneakers.

I would pay $225 for a pair of white foams. Not trying to sound oblivious or ignorant but if I'm already ready to kick out 200 for some shoes, I don't think 25 more dollars would be that big a deal...But thats just my opinion and I could understand why some people would be upset.

this guy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

this guy
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 i think he believes his "early release" kicks wont go up in price also.
laugh.gif

Twinsnyc wrote:
Always laugh at guys that think owning a pair of shoes is a big deal LOL.

This. Saw a guy at the mall Saturday in the Electric Green Foam Ones and he thought he was the end all be all. I heard him trying to get at some chick and he said "do you like my shoes??? They are super limited", but what he didnt bother to do is walk 3 stores up and see the Foams were sitting on the shelf after a re stock. I love new age sneaker heads.

roll.gif
Elite kicks huh? QS doesnt even exist anymore Nike will just restock or re-release a couple moments later

This price increase business means imma just buy my kicks exclusivley in Jersey since they dont have no tax on apparel cause n I live in NYC....

I'm honestly surprised they haven't hiked the price sooner. Not saying I'm all about it. But dropping $200 for a sneaker back in 97 wasn't anything like $200 today.. Inflation's just playing catch up..

i hope these do drop. this cw is jus crazy. not trippin off da price increase. wonder if future foam one releases will be priced the same.
if they look like dat ps picture gotta say they up there wit da royals for best cw imo.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

I'm honestly surprised they haven't hiked the price sooner. Not saying I'm all about it. But dropping $200 for a sneaker back in 97 wasn't anything like $200 today.. Inflation's just playing catch up..

They didn't cost $200 in '97.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

They didn't cost $200 in '97.

Nope

These are sooooo clean, I hope these are really gonna drop. As for the price hike...
ohwell.gif
but it wont stop me. Nikes gotta fuel their private jets 
laugh.gif

I think nike over saturated the market with foamposites, especially the foam 1. i know times have changed... but I will never forget when i had the royal blue and this drug dealer had the same pair when they first dropped back then. nobody else could rock them. now i see foamposites everywhere, and they want to increase the price. man i love nike and i know business is business, but cmon let these wallets rest a bit. heck if anything lower the price because these foams compared to the og's are garbage quality wise.

Back
Top Bottom