Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Alright, much appreciated ph8.
smokin.gif

I'm still on the ledge on this release,if i don't get lucky enough to scoop up a pair of quai 54's on the 2nd,I'll pick these up for sure.never really liked the pros,something about that huge swoosh,but the colors on these are starting to grow on me,just wish it was a foamposite one

I'm still on the ledge on this release,if i don't get lucky enough to scoop up a pair of quai 54's on the 2nd,I'll pick these up for sure.never really liked the pros,something about that huge swoosh,but the colors on these are starting to grow on me,just wish it was a foamposite one

^^im feeling the same way, i know these will be available a week down the line, them 5's arent going to last.. its going to be hard to get a pair on 125 st

^^im feeling the same way, i know these will be available a week down the line, them 5's arent going to last.. its going to be hard to get a pair on 125 st

So hype, color and availability taken into account, do you guys think these will sit or fly? I'm debating on getting some Entourage Lebron 8's but I don't wanna miss out.

So hype, color and availability taken into account, do you guys think these will sit or fly? I'm debating on getting some Entourage Lebron 8's but I don't wanna miss out.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

This will be over produced like all recent foam releases and will sit for a while, I wouldn't say they'll be available months down the road but atleast a couple of weeks

This will be over produced like all recent foam releases and will sit for a while, I wouldn't say they'll be available months down the road but atleast a couple of weeks

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

it all depends on where you live.  They will sit in Cali for a few weeks but I'm guessing will be instacop anywhere eastside (DMV, NYC).

Back
Top Bottom