Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Ya'll still ain't learned not to go back n forth with dude? lol

One of those people you can't tell nothing. They already know it all.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Jada and that Memphis character stay posting about their discount. I have connects you can only dream of and you don't see me acting like a fool.

me?

Jada and that Memphis character stay posting about their discount. I have connects you can only dream of and you don't see me acting like a fool.

me?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

me?

i've never seen either memphis,  memphisboi or memphis finest talkin about a swoosh account to be honest.   the other guy however is in every thread talkin about swoosh this and swoosh that so it's hard not to notice.

me?

i've never seen either memphis,  memphisboi or memphis finest talkin about a swoosh account to be honest.   the other guy however is in every thread talkin about swoosh this and swoosh that so it's hard not to notice.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

me?

nahhhhh theres a 3rd dude "I am Memphis" who mostly posts in showcase and always puts up receipts and such.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

me?

nahhhhh theres a 3rd dude "I am Memphis" who mostly posts in showcase and always puts up receipts and such.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Thanks for admitting you were doing some homework/research through out the years of not being able to physically be in the presence of limited shoe releases
roll.gif

Oh, you're one of those elitist sneaker enthusiast who thinks that the limitedness of a sneaker makes it better. The fact of matter is that 99% of "limited" releases are trash colorways anyway. So enjoy those "exclusive" sneakers buddy. If they were GR's they'd be laughed at. You're making yourself look childish really. Add something constructive to the thread. Btw, the sneaker store on fordham and Jerome had them for 350 for those who wanted to know.

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Thanks for admitting you were doing some homework/research through out the years of not being able to physically be in the presence of limited shoe releases
roll.gif

Oh, you're one of those elitist sneaker enthusiast who thinks that the limitedness of a sneaker makes it better. The fact of matter is that 99% of "limited" releases are trash colorways anyway. So enjoy those "exclusive" sneakers buddy. If they were GR's they'd be laughed at. You're making yourself look childish really. Add something constructive to the thread. Btw, the sneaker store on fordham and Jerome had them for 350 for those who wanted to know.

me?

laugh.gif
Nah was talking about  I Am Memphis.

me?

laugh.gif
Nah was talking about  I Am Memphis.

ehh, having swoosh isn't that great. i have one (employee) and after having lived in oregon, worked at the employee store, MLK and woodburn, you don't get the TRUE feeling of a discount until you buy from the ES. the swoosh price is still like 12-14 dollars more than the ES. considering that isn't much, but it is when you don't have to pay any sales tax in oregon. i'm in arizona now and still ask my friends to go to the ES for me. after the swoosh price, tax, and shipping, you save what, like maybe $40?

ehh, having swoosh isn't that great. i have one (employee) and after having lived in oregon, worked at the employee store, MLK and woodburn, you don't get the TRUE feeling of a discount until you buy from the ES. the swoosh price is still like 12-14 dollars more than the ES. considering that isn't much, but it is when you don't have to pay any sales tax in oregon. i'm in arizona now and still ask my friends to go to the ES for me. after the swoosh price, tax, and shipping, you save what, like maybe $40?

Back
Top Bottom