Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

That pic of the Pine's with the blacked out sole is absolute 
pimp.gif
, best release all year! ...with the customizing that is. Its amazing how good
this shoe COULD have been, they look ugly and absolutely ruined with the ice blue tinted sole against that awesome dark body, and absolute fire once the sole is blacked out.

That pic of the Pine's with the blacked out sole is absolute 
pimp.gif
, best release all year! ...with the customizing that is. Its amazing how good
this shoe COULD have been, they look ugly and absolutely ruined with the ice blue tinted sole against that awesome dark body, and absolute fire once the sole is blacked out.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i've never seen either memphis,  memphisboi or memphis finest talkin about a swoosh account to be honest.   the other guy however is in every thread talkin about swoosh this and swoosh that so it's hard not to notice.

nahhhhh theres a 3rd dude "I am Memphis" who mostly posts in showcase and always puts up receipts and such.

Now I know I use to do it too but....

CEDRIC... dont lie to yourself homie.

Them Memphis cats go stupid on the disco talk. Always gasing it.

NOW back to the PINES!!!!

I cant wait to cop, I Cant wait to see how they look in person. All these pics got me
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i've never seen either memphis,  memphisboi or memphis finest talkin about a swoosh account to be honest.   the other guy however is in every thread talkin about swoosh this and swoosh that so it's hard not to notice.

nahhhhh theres a 3rd dude "I am Memphis" who mostly posts in showcase and always puts up receipts and such.

Now I know I use to do it too but....

CEDRIC... dont lie to yourself homie.

Them Memphis cats go stupid on the disco talk. Always gasing it.

NOW back to the PINES!!!!

I cant wait to cop, I Cant wait to see how they look in person. All these pics got me
eek.gif

the icey soles are too clean on these tho imo

I would think about dying them black if they start to yellow down the road.i would feel much better dying yellowed soles than those icey clear ones. copped regardless tho

pimp.gif

I would think about dying them black if they start to yellow down the road.i would feel much better dying yellowed soles than those icey clear ones. copped regardless tho

pimp.gif

anyone have worried about not being able to cop these ? the hype is crazy(and for good reason)

anyone have worried about not being able to cop these ? the hype is crazy(and for good reason)

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

pimp.gif

Great Game Plan.. I might have to think about that too. But just dont know how/what to dye it with..

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

pimp.gif

Great Game Plan.. I might have to think about that too. But just dont know how/what to dye it with..

seen someone in the mall walk by me with them on, they looked nice and they are very dark when the light isnt directly on them

gotta get a pair regardless, but this time im doing a deep QA inspection before the purchase

Back
Top Bottom