Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

seen someone in the mall walk by me with them on, they looked nice and they are very dark when the light isnt directly on them

gotta get a pair regardless, but this time im doing a deep QA inspection before the purchase

might have to cop later in the month, probably from ebay smh. getting ready to move at the end of August.

might have to cop later in the month, probably from ebay smh. getting ready to move at the end of August.

AGS-Pine-Green-Nike-Air-Foamposite-Pro.jpg

pimp.gif

^^I saw that promo pic of the chick rockin the Pine Foams on another site...which of course begs teh question, are these coming out in GS or women's sizes? The girlfriend always wanted a pair of foams...

^^I saw that promo pic of the chick rockin the Pine Foams on another site...which of course begs teh question, are these coming out in GS or women's sizes? The girlfriend always wanted a pair of foams...

^^YO fam...I had NO IDEA that foams came in a size 6...that's a big deal for my girl...thanks homie

^^YO fam...I had NO IDEA that foams came in a size 6...that's a big deal for my girl...thanks homie

Back
Top Bottom