Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Jada and that Memphis character stay posting about their discount. I have connects you can only dream of and you don't see me acting like a fool.
don't forget about that smurfdavid guy too....next time I buy something at full retail with tax and shipping, I'm going to post it...
laugh.gif

Love that picture. Love the legs, the shadowing by the panties and all that....
but foams ain't for females 
grin.gif
. At all.

Love that picture. Love the legs, the shadowing by the panties and all that....
but foams ain't for females 
grin.gif
. At all.

these will sit? yea, just like elec blues right?
roll.gif

Ive never bought foams early in advance/above retail but these are an exception...decided to pull the trigger for $280...will have them next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks again bro, you know who you are
pimp.gif

these will sit? yea, just like elec blues right?
roll.gif

Ive never bought foams early in advance/above retail but these are an exception...decided to pull the trigger for $280...will have them next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks again bro, you know who you are
pimp.gif

yea, they will.

idk why people think "oh, their foams. they could be white with piss spots and nut streaks all over them. they will sell out in .84988r9218 seconds."

im from the south, idk where youre from but this isnt "flashy" enough for the standards of my city. i speak this cause i know. and the elec. blues are STILL out here. so idk what your
roll.gif
at my good sir.

yea, they will.

idk why people think "oh, their foams. they could be white with piss spots and nut streaks all over them. they will sell out in .84988r9218 seconds."

im from the south, idk where youre from but this isnt "flashy" enough for the standards of my city. i speak this cause i know. and the elec. blues are STILL out here. so idk what your
roll.gif
at my good sir.

Back
Top Bottom