Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

smokin.gif
pics mayhem!

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by NikeRider

I would order these from Kicks but them big dummies never have any size 13's for early release.
I have the bucks and like to rock my kicks before the general public get ems. That's just me.

Really tempting...but shipping from HK though is putting me off....hmmmm

Are the shipments sent double-boxed? And has anyone encountered any customs fees buying from these dudes?

And how long do you guys think it will take to get them? I'm about to bite the bullet...

I got mines n a week

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by NikeRider

I would order these from Kicks but them big dummies never have any size 13's for early release.
I have the bucks and like to rock my kicks before the general public get ems. That's just me.

Really tempting...but shipping from HK though is putting me off....hmmmm

Are the shipments sent double-boxed? And has anyone encountered any customs fees buying from these dudes?

And how long do you guys think it will take to get them? I'm about to bite the bullet...

I got mines n a week

Originally Posted by ipolo swagg

Those pics make me wanna shoot myself, why would you go jumping in rain with them!?

Because if he didn't have them on his socks would get wet. They're sneakers at the end of the day bro. 
grin.gif

Those pics make me wanna shoot myself, why would you go jumping in rain with them!?

Because if he didn't have them on his socks would get wet. They're sneakers at the end of the day bro. 
grin.gif

these are ok.. i didnt know about the ones with a green sole but i saw some of the pictures and id say they look better these lol. but im probably still gonna get these because i didnt get the retro blue ones :tongue:

these are ok.. i didnt know about the ones with a green sole but i saw some of the pictures and id say they look better these lol. but im probably still gonna get these because i didnt get the retro blue ones :tongue:

Originally Posted by SneakTheDon

grin.gif

that dont mean im gonna purposely jump in a puddle to snap pics
laugh.gif

more power to you though

Originally Posted by SneakTheDon

grin.gif

that dont mean im gonna purposely jump in a puddle to snap pics
laugh.gif

more power to you though

Back
Top Bottom