Nike Air Force 1 Futura Low and High*Actual Photos and Release Info*updated 01/08/10

Man those gray pair are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

they do look like recent af1 releases except with the sig on the shoes

yup. there have been a bunch of recent af1's that have been "ruined" by the placement of weird materials - "bird's nest" etc. theseare no better with that stupid 2/3 perforation. time and time again, it's amazing to see how many people will jump on a ugly or mediocre shoe just becauseof a name attached to it or because of limitedness. these would hit the outlets if it were a gr and futura didn't have his name on it. sorry for the rant.

Not a AF1 fan myself but the grey pair is pleasing to the eye. Like everyone said, will probably have to run over your grandma to get them so I'll pass

i would love a pair of the grey's but i will not pay what ever price folks happen to charge do to the artist.

Couldn't stand to watch the whole video.
Not impressed with the shoes.
I might be changing my mind on these.

pretty dope, but probably too much for me. rather spend my money on other shoes.

I just wanted them LOWS but after seeing that video .... I might try and get them HIGHs too. ALL of them are
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I'll be grabbing all of them.

and if you can ... SIZE 12 ????
Yes sir. Just remind me come January.

WILL DO THAT FOR SURE ... My Birthday and these Joints .... What a COOL month it will be.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

They Ok but why the Hype?
That lil word on the tongue will make someone who's never owned a pair of AF1 (because Dunks are cool) buy a pair of AF1s...that is the hype.When they're all over FL then people gonna start turning up their sneakerhead noses.

I'll start by saying that I have nothing to gain with this info.
I'm not affiliated with Ebay in any shape or form.
Pease no hate posts!
With that said;
The grey pair is available for pre-order right now on Ebay.
Search Nike Air Force 1 Futura.
They are listed for $137.75* plus $15 for shipping.
Use Bing and get $11.02 cashback, plus earn $2.75 in Ebay bucks, plus $2.75 cash back from the seller.
Final price: $136.23 shipped to your houses on January 5th. No lines, no hype beasts, no drama!
* Act fast the seller has them on sale for the next 23 hours, after that goes to $145.

Back
Top Bottom