Nike Air Force 1 Futura Low and High*Actual Photos and Release Info*updated 01/08/10

H. only has one pair left of the Black High, US size 8.
Everything else is OUT OF STOCK.
The wait for USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL begins!
wink.gif

First treatment with ECCO leather conditioner is done.
Waiting 48 hours for the last.
Here are the photos

Where will these b in Nyc? Wanna cop but i dont Kno which pair...Idk what u guys are sayin both of these pairs r
pimp.gif

I saw the gray lows today and they weren't anything to write home about especially at $135.

I'm just waiting on the highs.

not really a fan of AF1`s but these are decent... like the design on that clear sole....gray pair is better though

ConcordeFliteS- I think the blue are just a sample and are/were not being produced. You can buy a size 9 on the auction site.
1C3M4M- The grey ones are everywhere. In NYC you can get them at rugged sole or for a better deal go to their web-site and register your e-mail. You'll get$10 off and free shipping. The blacks have not been released in the U.S. Feb release.
Acee- Ask Futura himself.

Went to Niketown today to see if they had info on those Burgundy Hiking Boot AF1s and saw these.

15d6i47.jpg

jphhcy.jpg

They're very simple in person but with enough little features to make them worth while.

But I still don't love them......yet

those look nice, why is the leather on the black highs looking better than that tho? NikeFN, good lookin. I was wondering why I haven't seen them @ allyet. Whats retail on the black highs?

Back
Top Bottom