NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SUPREME LOW "AIR MAX 95".

Whats the rd on these shoes

e49d_1.JPG

only 120 pairs released to canada footlockers..........i want them, interested to see em in person

Training Camp in nyc the one on 1079 Avenue Of The America has them in stock for $174.99

I have to say it's a really nice shoe once you see in person.

i like these and i would cop but im savin money cuz i bought mad gear n kix this month.... plus the jordan pack is next on my list... so im a pass on these...wats retail anyway?

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

i like these and i would cop but im savin money cuz i bought mad gear n kix this month.... plus the jordan pack is next on my list... so im a pass on these... wats retail anyway?

Retail is $175

hostilekicks.com. total was $195, shipping included. i'm not going to be around when they release, so i figure i'd order them now and save me thehassel of hunting them down and paying hiked up prices for them.

copped from UNDFTD SL today. These came out perfect. A great summer shoe to add to the rotation.

neon green bottoms kills it in person. Only thing that is whack imo is the midsole. Its not black, looks more of a dark navy blue

This is the one i have been waiting for....great looking shoe, hope it looks great in person....

Originally Posted by raw120

i need these just not feeling the price tag

I feel the same. I may just wait till they hit the sales racks. 1s with this price usually have the tendecy to do that.

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

160 out the door @ brown bros. , alameda. yee!
Was that just for you ... are do they have them listed at a low price ?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by raw120

i need these just not feeling the price tag

I feel the same. I may just wait till they hit the sales racks. 1s with this price usually have the tendecy to do that.
I'd love for that to happen but I wouldn't count on it considering the popularity of this colorway..

Back
Top Bottom