NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SUPREME LOW "AIR MAX 95".

These are nice but I can do without them. I rather just get my hands on a pair of neon air max 95's.

I'd cosign the notion of buying when it hits sales racks @ outlets,

But I have bad timing and bad luck with finding the good stuff @ the outlets.

Either the employees keep a lot of stuff tucked away for themselves,

Or they just simply fly off the shelves without most of us not knowing, even with our outlet update threads.

I like neon, sue me. I'd like to cop another pair of '95s just because my HOAs are kind of dirty but right now too much stuff is dropping.

I thought these are releasing online under the members only section today.

Originally Posted by JasonSB

I like neon, sue me. I'd like to cop another pair of '95s just because my HOAs are kind of dirty but right now too much stuff is dropping.
i need those court forces and air forces in my life...need money in my pocket first though.... *sigh*

Nice line up JasonSB. I like them for sure, but $175 without hidden stitching? I'm trying for the 95s anyhow

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Nice line up JasonSB. I like them for sure, but $175 without hidden stitching? I'm trying for the 95s anyhow

i'm guessing if they did the hidden stitch with the air max heel they would of tacked on an extra $50 and thanks...i should have added my volt dukestosto the pic too, lol.

By the way anybody know the difference in volt and neon yellow? To me it looks to be the the same color depending on the materials.

very hot! best AF1 cop in a while
pimp.gif

Even though, it's based off of a different shoe, I still like the ACG AF1 better than these. It's basically the same color scheme.

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

i hate the toe-box area on these.. i cant pin point why, i just know theres something about it im not feeling...

the lack of air holes maybe?

the court forces shhhhh all over these

Back
Top Bottom