NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SUPREME LOW "AIR MAX 95".

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

These air 1's are going to sell out, but I won't have a pair due to cost!

same here....
mad.gif

I really liked these back then, but now I'm having second thoughts might have to pass. I know pys.com has them for $155.....

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I really liked these back then, but now I'm having second thoughts might have to pass. I know pys.com has them for $155.....

$165 and Sneakerhead.com has them as well.

Copped... And I put some OG, white round laces in them, too. I'll post pics when I get home. Might cop another if I can't get a hold of the White/Blueor White/Red Sheeds.

Got mind from pys for 155 right b4 they changed the price. Cant wait to see um.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Copped... And I put some OG, white round laces in them, too. I'll post pics when I get home. Might cop another if I can't get a hold of the White/Blue or White/Red Sheeds.

I might just have to swagger jack you.

snapped some pics yesterday.

release this saturday.

looks best with dark grey laces IMO

nike_neonaf1_1.jpg

nike_neonaf1_2.jpg

nike_neonaf1_3.jpg

As weird as this sounds...I could've sworn these sneakers looked better when I first saw em'. They're still pretty nice though.

Yo Eric those yours fella?

I copped mine from Size at the start of last month and finally wore them at Murrayfield on Saturday for the IRB Sevens.
Got asked about them a bunch of times and they were real comfy so all good. Werent cheap though (£125)

i hate the toe-box area on these.. i cant pin point why, i just know theres something about it im not feeling...

Back
Top Bottom