Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

pass.

nike needs to stop playing with us, 1st silver foam AF1s now silver Griffs...just give us silver Duncans!

pass.

nike needs to stop playing with us, 1st silver foam AF1s now silver Griffs...just give us silver Duncans!

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Just arrived at True East today...

http://www.trueclothing.n...main_page=page&id=19

KGJ_BlkSilv_Front_Large.jpg

These look pretty dope!!

i'm going to have to get these at the right price. messing around with nike I can't save up for anything.
smh.gif

i'm going to have to get these at the right price. messing around with nike I can't save up for anything.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

only c/w i passed on so far is the all blacks. this is one of my all-time favorite shoe designs EVAR!! that said, these will be copped!!
pimp.gif
I agree with you as far as being all-time favorite BUT it seems like Nike can't make a solid colorway other than the originals.  Orion, black, blk/red and blk/pltnm all letdowns. 

Let's see more color experiments with Mariners colors.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

only c/w i passed on so far is the all blacks. this is one of my all-time favorite shoe designs EVAR!! that said, these will be copped!!
pimp.gif
I agree with you as far as being all-time favorite BUT it seems like Nike can't make a solid colorway other than the originals.  Orion, black, blk/red and blk/pltnm all letdowns. 

Let's see more color experiments with Mariners colors.

Back
Top Bottom