Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

Just arrived at True East today...

http://www.trueclothing.n...main_page=page&id=19

KGJ_BlkSilv_Front_Large.jpg

[h2]More pics from theshoegame.com.  Not sure if I'm really feeling them like.  From the pics, they look kinda OK, but nothing I'd really pass on other kicks and go out of my way to cop.  I'd be disappointed if they never dropped Emeralds after surprising us with these. 

Nike Air Griffey Max 1 QS Metallic Platinum
[/h2]

nike-air-griffey-max-1-platinum.jpg

The Kid recently announced his retirement from baseball, but his signature shoe doesn’t plan on retiring any time soon. Nike is paying homage to Ken Griffey Jr. by releasing a Griffey Collection. The collection is made up of a metallic platinum Air Griffey Max 1, Griffey swingman t-shirt, and cap. This is a quickstrike release, which means these should arrive at your local shops very soon. However, if you like what you see, Sneakerpolitics has these quickstrike Griffeys in stock right now.

[h2]More pics from theshoegame.com.  Not sure if I'm really feeling them like.  From the pics, they look kinda OK, but nothing I'd really pass on other kicks and go out of my way to cop.  I'd be disappointed if they never dropped Emeralds after surprising us with these. 

Nike Air Griffey Max 1 QS Metallic Platinum
[/h2]

nike-air-griffey-max-1-platinum.jpg

The Kid recently announced his retirement from baseball, but his signature shoe doesn’t plan on retiring any time soon. Nike is paying homage to Ken Griffey Jr. by releasing a Griffey Collection. The collection is made up of a metallic platinum Air Griffey Max 1, Griffey swingman t-shirt, and cap. This is a quickstrike release, which means these should arrive at your local shops very soon. However, if you like what you see, Sneakerpolitics has these quickstrike Griffeys in stock right now.

only c/w i passed on so far is the all blacks. this is one of my all-time favorite shoe designs EVAR!! that said, these will be copped!!
pimp.gif

only c/w i passed on so far is the all blacks. this is one of my all-time favorite shoe designs EVAR!! that said, these will be copped!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom