Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

WHY NIKE, WHY???

picard_facepalm.jpg

New "OG" pics from SC
Photo Blue insteada Blue Spark

07/2011 Air Griffey Max II
442171-100 White/Black-Photo Blue
$140.00

OG

New "OG" pics from SC
Photo Blue insteada Blue Spark

07/2011 Air Griffey Max II
442171-100 White/Black-Photo Blue
$140.00

OG

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I like the black tongue better on the OG's.

i hope thats just a sample pic and da ones releasing change da tongue back to black.....

right now it looks like im only getting da 2 OG colors unless they make a hot Cincinnati  colorway....

i hope thats just a sample pic and da ones releasing change da tongue back to black.....

right now it looks like im only getting da 2 OG colors unless they make a hot Cincinnati  colorway....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Same here

Same here

Freshwater II's are up on deadstockshoes

Presale, but $115 shipped.

Can't beat that.

(but i'll give you something you can beat
wink.gif
)

Freshwater II's are up on deadstockshoes

Presale, but $115 shipped.

Can't beat that.

(but i'll give you something you can beat
wink.gif
)

Correct me if I'm wrong here. Does Nike not own the shoes they try to replicate and retro? It seems like it's the lighting in this photo creating a carbon fiber piece that looks almost entirely black
544258d4de659cf9c0db0f49769b3a194dcbf66.jpg

The Catalog photos above from sinnerp look identical to that.. Yet the OG up close photos show a true blue and black carbon fiber weave. Maybe i'm just focusing on the negative.

Also, that pair on page 5 with blue and aqua accents, did that release along side the pair with just blue accents? That seems like such a small change for creating two sets of OG colorways back then

Correct me if I'm wrong here. Does Nike not own the shoes they try to replicate and retro? It seems like it's the lighting in this photo creating a carbon fiber piece that looks almost entirely black
544258d4de659cf9c0db0f49769b3a194dcbf66.jpg

The Catalog photos above from sinnerp look identical to that.. Yet the OG up close photos show a true blue and black carbon fiber weave. Maybe i'm just focusing on the negative.

Also, that pair on page 5 with blue and aqua accents, did that release along side the pair with just blue accents? That seems like such a small change for creating two sets of OG colorways back then

You know what wally? I see what you're saying...

but if it turns out having a white tongue...

I may have to

You know what wally? I see what you're saying...

but if it turns out having a white tongue...

I may have to

Wally, here's another pic.  But I think it's the lighting... As we've seen in the past, catalog scans and actual photos can be quite different in terms of shades and color saturation.
OG

334_1_.jpg

334_3_.jpg

Wally, here's another pic.  But I think it's the lighting... As we've seen in the past, catalog scans and actual photos can be quite different in terms of shades and color saturation.
OG

334_1_.jpg

334_3_.jpg

damn they didn't learn they last time not to come out with disgusting NON og colorways 
30t6p3b.gif

nike treated da griffey max I's so well..kept da non OG colorways TASTEFULLY...da II's they wanna go ahead and destroy em again like they did last time

well, to my knowledge, there were only 2 OG colorways of this shoe so they don't have much choice but to retro+ these to death. but still, these new colorways are pretty horrible.

*EDIT*
white tongue?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

damn they didn't learn they last time not to come out with disgusting NON og colorways 
30t6p3b.gif

nike treated da griffey max I's so well..kept da non OG colorways TASTEFULLY...da II's they wanna go ahead and destroy em again like they did last time

well, to my knowledge, there were only 2 OG colorways of this shoe so they don't have much choice but to retro+ these to death. but still, these new colorways are pretty horrible.

*EDIT*
white tongue?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom