Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by BinYe

Freshwater II's are up on deadstockshoes

Presale, but $115 shipped.

Can't beat that.

(but i'll give you something you can beat
wink.gif
)
its giving me a total of $125
30t6p3b.gif

Wally - if I'm not mistaken, that pic you posted looks like a GS size which may have only had black carbon fiber (or cf-lookalike). Again, I could be completely wrong. In fact, I was really worried with the first catalog pic of the freshwaters that they weren't using carbon fiber at all with the retros, but surely it is. 
And I always think the same thing about Nike reproducing their own products. It's like they just let an employee draw a picture of what they think they remember the OGs looking like, and then when they look at the OG side by side they're like......

Close-enough.jpg

But $115 shipped...............I'm twitching.

Wally - if I'm not mistaken, that pic you posted looks like a GS size which may have only had black carbon fiber (or cf-lookalike). Again, I could be completely wrong. In fact, I was really worried with the first catalog pic of the freshwaters that they weren't using carbon fiber at all with the retros, but surely it is. 
And I always think the same thing about Nike reproducing their own products. It's like they just let an employee draw a picture of what they think they remember the OGs looking like, and then when they look at the OG side by side they're like......

Close-enough.jpg

But $115 shipped...............I'm twitching.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Can't beat that.

wink.gif
)
30t6p3b.gif

I just checked, it's still $100 plus 15 shipping.

Well, they charged my debit $115. Maybe they're just jealous cuz you're hella handsome.

Like... super bombness.

Everyday.

So they hate. Throw away their toothpaste on the day they have to go to the dentist.

For retaliation, i guess.

Can't beat that.

wink.gif
)
30t6p3b.gif

Well, they charged my debit $115. Maybe they're just jealous cuz you're hella handsome.

Like... super bombness.

Everyday.

So they hate. Throw away their toothpaste on the day they have to go to the dentist.

Just coppin' the OG colorways. I'm glad the white OG's are returning. Brings me back to 1997. Good times.

Just coppin' the OG colorways. I'm glad the white OG's are returning. Brings me back to 1997. Good times.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Yes, yes, I forgot to mention this earlier, but the ones Wally posted appear to be a GS.  Most notable is the smaller and thinner-lined Swoosh.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Yes, yes, I forgot to mention this earlier, but the ones Wally posted appear to be a GS.  Most notable is the smaller and thinner-lined Swoosh.

Can't beat that.

wink.gif
)

Same here.. I just pre ordered my size 11 today
pimp.gif
I am curious when they will actually ship.. Anyone who has owned the Og's, do you know if these run true to size or big?

Can't beat that.

wink.gif
)

Same here.. I just pre ordered my size 11 today
pimp.gif
I am curious when they will actually ship.. Anyone who has owned the Og's, do you know if these run true to size or big?

Can't beat that.

wink.gif
)
30t6p3b.gif

Like... super bombness.

Everyday.

they wanna charge me damn near $10 for tax

Can't beat that.

wink.gif
)
30t6p3b.gif

Like... super bombness.

Everyday.

they wanna charge me damn near $10 for tax

Thanks for the info and correction. SO the exfoxhound tagged photos with no aqua accents is the same as the one with aqua? It just seems like the Retro Catalog photo is closer to the GS (the one I posted)..

Thanks for the info and correction. SO the exfoxhound tagged photos with no aqua accents is the same as the one with aqua? It just seems like the Retro Catalog photo is closer to the GS (the one I posted)..

they came out to $124.75 shipped for me from deadstockshoes. anyhow to get em for less then retail without having to all out of my way to get a discount and to have this purchase out of the way for me it was worth it.

all i need is the emerald 1's, the pine green foam pros, and the concords in december and im done buying new shoes this year.

they came out to $124.75 shipped for me from deadstockshoes. anyhow to get em for less then retail without having to all out of my way to get a discount and to have this purchase out of the way for me it was worth it.

all i need is the emerald 1's, the pine green foam pros, and the concords in december and im done buying new shoes this year.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Because YOU'RE worth it.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Because YOU'RE worth it.

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom