Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

they came out to $124.75 shipped for me from deadstockshoes. anyhow to get em for less then retail without having to all out of my way to get a discount and to have this purchase out of the way for me it was worth it.

all i need is the emerald 1's, the pine green foam pros, and the concords in december and im done buying new shoes this year.

Because YOU'RE worth it.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

they came out to $124.75 shipped for me from deadstockshoes. anyhow to get em for less then retail without having to all out of my way to get a discount and to have this purchase out of the way for me it was worth it.

all i need is the emerald 1's, the pine green foam pros, and the concords in december and im done buying new shoes this year.

Because YOU'RE worth it.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I would cop from Deadstock but I want them the day of. I'd def cop the orange ones or navy ones off there though. And those other CW's are disgraceful. The black and yellow pair is decent but it looks like Nike is destroying another classic shoe like they did Foams
30t6p3b.gif

I would cop from Deadstock but I want them the day of. I'd def cop the orange ones or navy ones off there though. And those other CW's are disgraceful. The black and yellow pair is decent but it looks like Nike is destroying another classic shoe like they did Foams
30t6p3b.gif

do these have an inner sleeve for your foot like the griffey max 1s have? (for those who have had these before)

do these have an inner sleeve for your foot like the griffey max 1s have? (for those who have had these before)

That DS Shoes Move Is Tempting But Im Scared To Stay True To Size With These... I Copped A Sz 11 In The AGM1s Cause They Were Cut Small... Should I Do The Same With These Or Stay True To Size.? (10.5)

That DS Shoes Move Is Tempting But Im Scared To Stay True To Size With These... I Copped A Sz 11 In The AGM1s Cause They Were Cut Small... Should I Do The Same With These Or Stay True To Size.? (10.5)

Props on the heads up on ds.com, had to scoop a pair. Only 115, retail is like 145 on these. not bad, now just sit back and wait for the mailman.

Props on the heads up on ds.com, had to scoop a pair. Only 115, retail is like 145 on these. not bad, now just sit back and wait for the mailman.

I need these saw the Deadstock Shoes deal...are the pre orders legit? How quick are they on responses? Ive heard varying responses on their pre orders, anyone with experience?

I need these saw the Deadstock Shoes deal...are the pre orders legit? How quick are they on responses? Ive heard varying responses on their pre orders, anyone with experience?

Originally Posted by ogskizzel

never liked them

Wow.  Sick contribution, dude.
eyes.gif

For anyone still in the dark, DeadstockShoes now runs what used to be ShoeTrends.  They are based out in CA, I believe.

DeadstockShoes FAQ

They charge a flat fee of $15 per order to ship w/in the continental US.
I think it was this year they started charging tax on CA orders.
They do take pre-orders but, from my experience, are never really sure when they can ship.  Sometimes it's 2 weeks prior to or up to 6 weeks after release date.
The guy that runs the site posts on here and has a Twitter.
Ron used to run ShoeTrends... not sure if he is still around, though.

Originally Posted by ogskizzel

never liked them

Wow.  Sick contribution, dude.
eyes.gif

For anyone still in the dark, DeadstockShoes now runs what used to be ShoeTrends.  They are based out in CA, I believe.

DeadstockShoes FAQ

They charge a flat fee of $15 per order to ship w/in the continental US.
I think it was this year they started charging tax on CA orders.
They do take pre-orders but, from my experience, are never really sure when they can ship.  Sometimes it's 2 weeks prior to or up to 6 weeks after release date.
The guy that runs the site posts on here and has a Twitter.
Ron used to run ShoeTrends... not sure if he is still around, though.

i'll wait. these should hit sale like err'thing else. plus i do wanna see em in person 1st. plus, my only real necessity for april is bordeauxs. these went on sale then, and they will again. don't see myself NOT copping tho.

i'll wait. these should hit sale like err'thing else. plus i do wanna see em in person 1st. plus, my only real necessity for april is bordeauxs. these went on sale then, and they will again. don't see myself NOT copping tho.

Back
Top Bottom