Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Nike's been DELIVERING on the Griffey line. Those II's look incredible. Plus we're finally getting the Emerald AGM1's.

Hopefully it continues with the 3.

nike-air-griffey-max-iii-3.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Oh yeah, and the Diamond Fury's.

nike-air-diamond-fury-griffey-3.jpg

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Where did you get them from?? Since you have them can you PLEASE tell me how they run because I have already pre-ordered them off of deadstockshoes.com in my normal size 11 and also DO you have more pics of those?

I don't have em... Those JUST came in at my job (Footlocker)I'll upload some pics tomorrow...Shoes are BEAUTIFUL! .. don't sleepIt's gonna be mad lines for em (no hype)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Where did you get them from?? Since you have them can you PLEASE tell me how they run because I have already pre-ordered them off of deadstockshoes.com in my normal size 11 and also DO you have more pics of those?

I don't have em... Those JUST came in at my job (Footlocker)I'll upload some pics tomorrow...Shoes are BEAUTIFUL! .. don't sleepIt's gonna be mad lines for em (no hype)
pimp.gif

Nothinafter...

are there hits of 3M in between the Piping?

(or is it some kind of silver mesh activity goin' owns?)

Nothinafter...

Originally Posted by BinYe

Nothinafter...

Not really sure I didn't examine the shoe for details... They were still in the box ups shipped them in
laugh.gif
I literally looked at for like 3 seconds .. Took a pic and bouncedI'll update y'all with more info ... That's if no one else got them Or seen em already!.

Nothinafter...

Not really sure I didn't examine the shoe for details... They were still in the box ups shipped them in
laugh.gif
I literally looked at for like 3 seconds .. Took a pic and bouncedI'll update y'all with more info ... That's if no one else got them Or seen em already!.

Nothinafter...

laugh.gif
Are they coming out before the 23rd? It is strange that they have shipped to your store already

Nothinafter...

laugh.gif
Are they coming out before the 23rd? It is strange that they have shipped to your store already

at one time i would have been all over this shoe but like the air griffey max 1

i'll just wait it out until these hit the outlets or i can cop for under $80.00 and if not its no big deal

at one time i would have been all over this shoe but like the air griffey max 1

i'll just wait it out until these hit the outlets or i can cop for under $80.00 and if not its no big deal

That pic has my mouth watering...

Any chance these may release in stores early since FTL's are getting their shipments in already? Also will Jimmy Jazz be getting these?

That pic has my mouth watering...

Any chance these may release in stores early since FTL's are getting their shipments in already? Also will Jimmy Jazz be getting these?

Nope! The official release date is April 23rd!

Some stores just recieved their shipment faster than others... We got the cool greys 2 weeks in advance... So this is no surprise!

Nope! The official release date is April 23rd!

Some stores just recieved their shipment faster than others... We got the cool greys 2 weeks in advance... So this is no surprise!

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Nike's been DELIVERING on the Griffey line. Those II's look incredible. Plus we're finally getting the Emerald AGM1's.

There was something remotely displeasing about those but i couldn't
place my finger on it.

This was more of a "DUH" factor than anything else.

Replace the leather upper with suede/durabuck and we have a winner.

The design is awesome... but these shoes would be grands greater if 
it wasn't cowhide.

place my finger on it.

it wasn't cowhide.

place my finger on it.

it wasn't cowhide.

The 3's would be the Griffey's I would worry most about them ruining. The kangaroo leather was so soft and made the shoe feel/look great. Cheap standard Nike leather just wouldn't cut it. They would look great in suede like the pair Griffey wore on field.

place my finger on it.

it wasn't cowhide.

The 3's would be the Griffey's I would worry most about them ruining. The kangaroo leather was so soft and made the shoe feel/look great. Cheap standard Nike leather just wouldn't cut it. They would look great in suede like the pair Griffey wore on field.

Just looked at those new in hand pics and the carbon fiber on the heel looks like crap!

Just looked at those new in hand pics and the carbon fiber on the heel looks like crap!

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

What carbon fiber?  Those are just teal dots!  
sick.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

Hopefully, it's just a lighting/angle issue.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

What carbon fiber?  Those are just teal dots!  
sick.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

Hopefully, it's just a lighting/angle issue.

Back
Top Bottom