Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Not feeling the orange at all. These are my favorite griffey's. I only had the "fresh water" with black and the blu/wht when they originally came out... can't wait to cop again.

Not feeling the orange at all. These are my favorite griffey's. I only had the "fresh water" with black and the blu/wht when they originally came out... can't wait to cop again.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Sloane Kettering,

Man, if you comparing the Is and the retro+ colors to these IIs releasing and pics/materials that have leak...
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Is stayed true to form in different colorways.  IIs looking like Bo Jackson SC high status...
laugh.gif

Every other II minus the o.g. color will be out Outlets in craploads, or sales racks...

i'm not talking about all the other retro+ cw's of the II's i kno they are
sick.gif
...i saw the scans....i'm just speaking in particular with the Wht/Org cw dropping...that's it...the rest, outlet fodder...i kno

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Sloane Kettering,

Man, if you comparing the Is and the retro+ colors to these IIs releasing and pics/materials that have leak...
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Is stayed true to form in different colorways.  IIs looking like Bo Jackson SC high status...
laugh.gif

Every other II minus the o.g. color will be out Outlets in craploads, or sales racks...

i'm not talking about all the other retro+ cw's of the II's i kno they are
sick.gif
...i saw the scans....i'm just speaking in particular with the Wht/Org cw dropping...that's it...the rest, outlet fodder...i kno

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Seen kids wearing the kid size version of the blk/emerald colorway over the weekend...

kids sizes dropped early...these are gonna SMOKE in da hood

Seen kids wearing the kid size version of the blk/emerald colorway over the weekend...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i can't wait! only 2 more weeks for the OG black/mariner color
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i can't wait! only 2 more weeks for the OG black/mariner color
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

^??????

the toe shape is different. Orange will be purchased next week
pimp.gif

wupf7k.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-03.jpg

IMO i dont see any flaw in the freshwaters they both pretty much identical to me
grin.gif

I mean damn guys.....Its probably a different size.  Like 8 and 11......of course it would look different.
SMH

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

^??????

the toe shape is different. Orange will be purchased next week
pimp.gif

wupf7k.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-freshwater-new-images-03.jpg

IMO i dont see any flaw in the freshwaters they both pretty much identical to me
grin.gif

I mean damn guys.....Its probably a different size.  Like 8 and 11......of course it would look different.
SMH

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Not feeling the orange at all. I only had the "fresh water" with black and the blu/wht when they originally came out... can't wait to cop again.

those were the only 2 colorways they released originally.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Not feeling the orange at all. I only had the "fresh water" with black and the blu/wht when they originally came out... can't wait to cop again.

those were the only 2 colorways they released originally.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Where did you get them from?? Since you have them can you PLEASE tell me how they run because I have already pre-ordered them off of deadstockshoes.com in my normal size 11 and also DO you have more pics of those?

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Where did you get them from?? Since you have them can you PLEASE tell me how they run because I have already pre-ordered them off of deadstockshoes.com in my normal size 11 and also DO you have more pics of those?

Nike's been DELIVERING on the Griffey line. Those II's look incredible. Plus we're finally getting the Emerald AGM1's.

Hopefully it continues with the 3.

nike-air-griffey-max-iii-3.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Oh yeah, and the Diamond Fury's.

nike-air-diamond-fury-griffey-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom