Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

FDUB wrote:
NothinAfter wrote:
Originally Posted by BinYe

Nothinafter...

are there hits of 3M in between the Piping?

(or is it some kind of silver mesh activity goin' owns?)

Not really sure I didn't examine the shoe for details... They were still in the box ups shipped them in
laugh.gif
I literally looked at for like 3 seconds .. Took a pic and bounced I'll update y'all with more info ... That's if no one else got them Or seen em already!.
Are they coming out before the 23rd? It is strange that they have shipped to your store already

Im hearing a 23rd RD.

NOTHING strange about a store getting them in NOW. They come out in lil over 2 weeks.

FDUB wrote:
NothinAfter wrote:

Nothinafter...

are there hits of 3M in between the Piping?

(or is it some kind of silver mesh activity goin' owns?)

Not really sure I didn't examine the shoe for details... They were still in the box ups shipped them in
laugh.gif
I literally looked at for like 3 seconds .. Took a pic and bounced I'll update y'all with more info ... That's if no one else got them Or seen em already!.
Are they coming out before the 23rd? It is strange that they have shipped to your store already

Im hearing a 23rd RD.

NOTHING strange about a store getting them in NOW. They come out in lil over 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

http://www.anyconline.com/442171-001.html
IN STOCK NOW AND SHIPPING NOW NO PRE-ORDER AND RETAIL SHIPPED 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good lookin' out! I love anyconline.

Edit: Got my order placed. $140 shipped and they'll be here next week. Seattle heads will be buggin' when I bring 'em out next weekend.
pimp.gif

Thanks again for the heads up.

Ahhh, ANYC... they came through on the AGM1 release for me.

P.S. BNYC got em, too.  Same company.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

http://www.anyconline.com/442171-001.html
IN STOCK NOW AND SHIPPING NOW NO PRE-ORDER AND RETAIL SHIPPED 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good lookin' out! I love anyconline.

Edit: Got my order placed. $140 shipped and they'll be here next week. Seattle heads will be buggin' when I bring 'em out next weekend.
pimp.gif

Thanks again for the heads up.

Ahhh, ANYC... they came through on the AGM1 release for me.

P.S. BNYC got em, too.  Same company.

SHOUT OUT TO SMURFDAVID FOR THE INFO! JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ.13 FROM ANYC...DID'NT FEEL LIKE WAITIN' 'TIL THE 23rd. HOLLA!

CED B.

SHOUT OUT TO SMURFDAVID FOR THE INFO! JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ.13 FROM ANYC...DID'NT FEEL LIKE WAITIN' 'TIL THE 23rd. HOLLA!

CED B.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Nike's been DELIVERING on the Griffey line. Those II's look incredible. Plus we're finally getting the Emerald AGM1's.

Hopefully it continues with the 3.

nike-air-griffey-max-iii-3.jpg

Replace the leather upper with suede/durabuck and we have a winner.

there we go...bring em back in durabuck and they'd sell great

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Nike's been DELIVERING on the Griffey line. Those II's look incredible. Plus we're finally getting the Emerald AGM1's.

Hopefully it continues with the 3.

nike-air-griffey-max-iii-3.jpg

Replace the leather upper with suede/durabuck and we have a winner.

there we go...bring em back in durabuck and they'd sell great

I saw the white/orange one's today at footaction and I must say that the "Carbon Fiber plate" feels like a real hard plastic. Besides that, they shoes look great, but not my style of color.. I can see those rot on the shelves.. 

Back
Top Bottom